Sign in to follow this  
Somerset Canary

If you could have 1 player from another championship team, who would it be?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Connor Wickham, yes i said it Connor Wickham!![/quote]

Defo. Annoys the darkside down the road, gives us £12m!!! when we sell him, allows Lambert to buy two or three class players.

Don''t rate Sharp at all, Maynard is a great shout and so is Long.  Taarabt is so petualnt and I think Wes is better.  Also Snodgrass and Howson are cracking players.

Shane Long without a doubt, i posted on here just after the reading game saying that i would love to see him in a city shirt, was outstanding against us!

I have to agree about Wickham. Binners will do will to keep hold of him beyond his 18th birthday.

I suggest people watch his consolation goal in their last game against Reading before it goes off the bbc site. Very special but no-one really noticed as it was scored at the death and they were already 3-0 down.

I really can''t decide between Graham, Long, Snodgrass or a defensive leader like Chambers from Forest. As people have suggested it''s really our leaky defense thats cost us at times.

I would loan Grant Holt out to Leeds United for a day and then bring him back again....