Sign in to follow this  
Somerset Canary

If you could have 1 player from another championship team, who would it be?

Title says it all, who would you love to see wearing yellow and green?

I know his name has been Mentioned already today but for me it''s Shane Long. Him and holt would scare the life out of defenders.

Scott Sinclair - pace up front with Holt is a missing ingredient - but we might not need it!

Really good post.

Gawd blimey, who to choose, Snodgrass, Becchio, Taarabat, Bellers, I think I would choose Sinclair though.

Taarabat wouldn''t work with Hooly, so thats a no.

Bellamy would be nice. Becchio would be quite amusing, him and Holt up front would be a handful.

I think i would go for Max Gradel though. He is what we want from Macnamee, but haven''t really gotten.

Maynard, surely one of the best in this league and only not getting as many goals due to Bristol Citys bad season and injury

Jimmy Bullard, just to piss the binners off. [:P]Seriously though, I''d go with Sinclair. The Bellamy/Earnshaw reunions are a wonderful thought, but for potential and future resale value Sinclair would be awesome.

Maynard for me too , read the other day Everton and Liverpool are going to move for him in the summer.

Funny nobody has opted for the £15 million wonder boy .

Problem here is that themost outstanding players in this league this season are attacking midfield players such as Taraabt and Sinclair.  I think we obviously need a striker more than anything so do we need to look any further than Danny Graham? Top scorer in the league for a mid table side he can''t be bad.

Danny Graham would be awesome in the City team.

Earnie for me was never prolofic for me.

Scott Sinclair is quick but we don''t as a team break that quickly with Fox''s distribution.

Jimmy Kebe from reading could do a job

but we need a striker so I join the Maynard brigade maybe Wickham in a few years

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Earnie for me was never prolofic for me.

[/quote]So 27 goals in 47 games for Norwich is not "prolofic"?

When he was at Norwich, the only other PL player who had a better goals per minute played rate was Henry!!

There are lots but in the last 10 games i think Billy Sharpe or Ched Evans would have most impact. Others i admire are Snodgrass and Gradel of Leeds and Morrison of Millwall. The last 3 all incidentally doing their trade in league 1 last season which shows many players can make the jump

We need a bit of pace and another goal scorer. Unrealistically from the heart: Bellers. Slightly more realistic: Shane Long. I wouldn''t be too upset with Chedwyn, not that he''s done alot since leaving us though...so heart again. Wild card: Nugent