Sign in to follow this  
YellowOne1

C. Martin

Few rumours begining to spring up about him tonight on one or two other Norwich messageboards . Always did think his injury was very suspicious.

I have to admit I have suspected something was afoot, people need to spill the beans though, instead of alluding to knowing something!

Well he most certainly did''t seem too bothered a couple a weeks a go when i sat next to him while he booked a holiday for himself and i am presuming his partner and child. I very much doubt there is anything in the romour.

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]Well he most certainly did''t seem too bothered a couple a weeks a go when i sat next to him while he booked a holiday[/quote]Was he buying a return ticket though Neil?I do love the Pinkuns passion for conspiracy theory though.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]Well he most certainly did''t seem too bothered a couple a weeks a go when i sat next to him while he booked a holiday[/quote]Was he buying a return ticket though Neil?I do love the Pinkuns passion for conspiracy theory though.[/quote]

I thought all package holidays included the return journey ;-)

FFS why try and fabricate a story, we have a team looking for promotion, let''s get behind them, we are all in this together so let''s not try and start rumours.

[quote user="YellowOne1"]Few rumours begining to spring up about him tonight on one or two other Norwich messageboards . Always did think his injury was very suspicious.[/quote]

Why do people have to speculate and circulate rumours about our players, lets just concentrate on each game and getting promotion.

Its like some people just want us to be the talk of other clubs for all the wrong reasons.

If Lambert says he''s injured and will be another 3 weeks then thats good enough for me.

Why are some fans constantly trying to destroy what is happening at our club. We beat Leicester so we are no longer playing crap so instead of writing how dia we are people resort to completely unsubstantiated rumours. After several weeks do you not think the press would be reporting something major ?

If something is hushed up the press wont know about it , Martins injury always did seem strange in as much that there was no mention of it before that weekends game, in fact the first anybody knew of it was when it started up on this website around midnight on the Friday evening ,add to that the vagueness of reports about when he will be fit again ( all we here is he will be out weeks) .This whole thing has had a very bad smell right from the start and i think the no smoke without fire phrase covers it nicely.

[quote user="Ncfc"]If something is hushed up the press wont know about it , Martins injury always did seem strange in as much that there was no mention of it before that weekends game, in fact the first anybody knew of it was when it started up on this website around midnight on the Friday evening ,add to that the vagueness of reports about when he will be fit again ( all we here is he will be out weeks) .This whole thing has had a very bad smell right from the start and i think the no smoke without fire phrase covers it nicely.
[/quote]

agree with this; I found it weird that Lambert usually gives updates on how injured players are doing and how long they were expected to be out for; a few weeks ago Lambert told us Lappin had recovered from his operation well and his back at Colney, yet nothing was mentioned of Martin and still a few weeks on and we have still heard very little on an important first team player

CM pulled a hamstring the thursday before the Leeds game, it is merely a coincidence that his court case was in the same week as the injury.He will be back in around 3 weeks.I do not understand why people would make up rumours about our players, it has been well documented how good our team spirit is etc, so why do us, the fans try ruin it with rumours?Get behind the team, and all the players.

If this was true, I''m sure people would realise he was missing. I''m sure he''s been about the club, at the games and such. Or the holiday thing could indeed be true, if he is too injured to player, players often get sent away to aid a quicker recovery.

Trust in Lambert!

I heard that he had gone to India to hunt the last few remaining Bengal tigers so that he can sell their innards to the black market and laugh as they become extinct.

He''s bored because it''s nowhere near Christmas and he can''t set fire to the orphanage''s presents and watch the little children''s faces as they cry.

FFS people.

[quote user="canariesmr2"]

Why do people bother makuing this sh*t up. I saw him in tescos last Monday 28th Feb. End Of

[/quote]Now if you''d have said ASDA I''d have found that far more credible..... [;)]

I saw him at the game against Preston with his little boy...

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]Ive seen him in he UEA sport spark pool area doing physio with Neal Reynolds.[/quote]Stalker! [:)]

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]I''m sure if a Rangers fan was killed in a pub by Celtic fans last month we''d all have heard about it.

There was a lot made of the trouble between the two teams after the last two games, but I''ve heard nothing about this.
[/quote]

Dunno if this is what you are on about but his cousin was murdered in Scotland.

[quote user="YellowOne1"]Few rumours begining to spring up about him tonight on one or two other Norwich messageboards . Always did think his injury was very suspicious.[/quote]Why make stuff up ?He is injured, fact, end of.

I dont know what he is but my money would not be on injured , think its just a smokescreen , any news today about when he will be back ? no thought not.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="YellowOne1"]Few rumours begining to spring up about him tonight on one or two other Norwich messageboards . Always did think his injury was very suspicious.[/quote]Why make stuff up ?He is injured, fact, end of.

[/quote]

I dont post on Vital Norwich so fail to see how i have made anything up . I found the thread interesting as i have never believed the injury story from the start. If you wish to believe he is injured then thats your choice.

I teach a few lads who are lucky enough to be part of the Norwich Youth systemOne of which picked up a mild injury he needed the physio to look at, on entering the physio room who is on the table getting treatment ??Shock horror Chris Martin

I KNOW he is injured**Bangs head on keyboard**