Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

Norwich/Ipswich

I was discussing this with a scummer mate recently, if you were to make a starting XI out of current Norwich and Ipswich players, who would you pick?I would pick;                    RuddyR Martin Barnett Whitbread Drury                  Leadbitter               Crofts Bullard                   Hoolahan               Holt WickhamNow you could argue that im being biased towards our glorious yellow and green, having picked 8 Norwich players, and 3 blue filth. But seriously, i dont think id have any others from their team?! (Which quite angered my scummy mate) Apart from possibly McAuley for Whitbread.Am i being biased, or does this just show the difference in quality between the two sides atm?

Ruddy

R Martin Barnett Whitbread Drury

Fox

Crofts Surman

Hoolahan

Holt Lansbury

[Y]

I must add, that my mate was highly bemused tht i chose a back 5 of entirely Norwich players. But if you compare, GK; Ruddy/Fulop; Fulop good shot stopper, but very clumsy and drops clangers reguarly. (According to my 3 scummer housemates)LB Drury/Kennedy; No comparisonRB Martin/N/A; They dont have a RB in the squad :SCB Barnett/Delaney; Delaneys a clumsy oaf, Barnett oozes class.CB Whitbread/McAuley; This is the only position where they have an arguement, McAuley been a good CB in the championship for many years, but nonetheless id still rather have the American Mountain in my team.

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]I was discussing this with a scummer mate recently, if you were to make a starting XI out of current Norwich and Ipswich players, who would you pick?I would pick;                    RuddyR Martin Barnett Whitbread Drury                  Leadbitter               Crofts Bullard                   Hoolahan               Holt WickhamNow you could argue that im being biased towards our glorious yellow and green, having picked 8 Norwich players, and 3 blue filth. But seriously, i dont think id have any others from their team?! (Which quite angered my scummy mate) Apart from possibly McAuley for Whitbread.Am i being biased, or does this just show the difference in quality between the two sides atm?[/quote]

ARE YOU A BIT MENTAL?

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="drunkunmunkey"]I was discussing this with a scummer mate recently, if you were to make a starting XI out of current Norwich and Ipswich players, who would you pick?I would pick;                    RuddyR Martin Barnett Whitbread Drury                  Leadbitter               Crofts Bullard                   Hoolahan               Holt WickhamNow you could argue that im being biased towards our glorious yellow and green, having picked 8 Norwich players, and 3 blue filth. But seriously, i dont think id have any others from their team?! (Which quite angered my scummy mate) Apart from possibly McAuley for Whitbread.Am i being biased, or does this just show the difference in quality between the two sides atm?[/quote]

ARE YOU A BIT MENTAL?[/quote]

Haha, couldn''t contemplate any of that lot in our side, just looking at it felt very wrong. And what''s ''Blue Filth'' mean - That''s a film, right?

It was suggested that Norwich and Ipswich should merge, they would play at Carrow Road as that is owned unlike Portaloo Road, the team would wear yellow shirts as it is less common and more pleasing on the eye than blue and to make things fair the name would be amalgamation of Norwich and Ipswich so they would take the Nor from Norwich and the wich from Ipswich and be called Norwich.