Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Just when you thought you couldn't love Holty any more...

His Twitter:A leeds fan put: Ur a nobhead...Holty replied: cheers mate just give me a shout if you want to clean my winners medal from last year. :)

He''s actually quite witty is our Holty, his Twitter updates often give me a chuckle. And Hucks came out with a classic about Messi recently, a very good analogy. Class response to the Leed''s kiddy though!

[quote user="Lambo"]I''d leave my Mrs for Grant Holt![/quote]

You and whose gang? I saw him firdt.

I''ve even named him in my will, he gets everything but the girl............but then again it is Holty so............

[quote user="cityangel"]Whats with all these men loving Holt ?? [:$][/quote]You wouldn''t understand being a woman.You become feminists wanting to rule the world and everything in it... whereas men just like to ''bond'' in a non bottom kind of way.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="cityangel"]Whats with all these men loving Holt ?? [:$][/quote]You wouldn''t understand being a woman.You become feminists wanting to rule the world and everything in it... whereas men just like to ''bond'' in a non bottom kind of way.[/quote]

Haha! You tell her Richard Cluckeys ;)

[quote user="cityangel"]Whats with all these men loving Holt ?? [:$][/quote]

Man love for each other is called a Bromance my Angel.When women love each other they are called dykes.Simples[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Whats with all these men loving Holt ?? [:$][/quote]There''s a clue in the song: "We f*cking love Grant Holt"

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/Untitled-2-1.png[/IMG]