Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Hull City

I wonder how much they paid for both Fryatt and Mclean? I think if we had the 2 million when Fryatt was for sale we would of had a good chance of landing him. We need someone like these two scoring week in week out.

I''d like to see us take a chance on Mackail Smith.

They paid £2M and McLean scored today and Fryatt hit the post, I was there!

They haven''t got the committement we have, they have no midfield but they can defend very well. They haven''t lost away since September but their home form isn''t good as they still can''t score! Its not about money. its about team spirit, work rate and belief, we have all 3!

Why do people think we have an extra 2 mill to spend on new players, a good chunk of that will be going to wages.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I wonder how much they paid for both Fryatt and Mclean? I think if we had the 2 million when Fryatt was for sale we would of had a good chance of landing him. We need someone like these two scoring week in week out. I''d like to see us take a chance on Mackail Smith.[/quote]

Fry said the other night they turned down a bid of £2.5 mill for Mackail Smith. You clearly think our players are not as good as players at other clubs