Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Anorak time

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Sh*t! We can still go down! [/quote]

LAMBERT OUT!!

Pretty sick that Burnley could get 2nd based on recent form! Looks promising for us though - could all come down to the Swansea game.

Hmm, given all the above and the fact that we can go down and ''boro can still win the league, maybe it''s NOT time to start looking at this!

No offence Kathy!

[quote user="a1canary"]

Hmm, given all the above and the fact that we can go down and ''boro can still win the league, maybe it''s NOT time to start looking at this!

No offence Kathy!

[/quote]

OK. None taken. I will post again in three weeks time [:)]

Needs to be taken with a HUGE pinch of salt, as the presumption is that nobody actually loses when somebody wins.

For us to finish in 22nd spot it would mean all thos below us winning. As, by the nature of things, they will have to play each other then all of them cannot win. I''m am not factoring in the probability that there will be draws but pointing out that everytime a team wins a game another team has to lose.

So it''s pretty much meaningless (which means it might well appear in the Sun''s football coverage on monday ... as an exclusive)

I realise that, but its nice to watch that line gradually creep up the table towards us dont you think?

Our worst possible finish is probably more like 15th. With teams below us playing each other and with that website only giving people points for win and everyone winning not losing its all aload of  P00

[quote user="Kathy"]OK. None taken. I will post again in three weeks time [:)]

[/quote]Is that an official statement or your own personal opinion? [;)]

We can''t equal our points total from last season, this team just isn''t ready for Championship football.