Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

This weekend's games

Not bad so far, come on Palace - Don''t think Queer Pork Ringers will come out with the confidence of Palace after the break....

Need Leeds and Ipswich to stay 0-0 too [:)]

CMON DONNY [:)]

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="paul moy"]Rangers winning.... they need the points though [:D][/quote] Haha! They won''t get any points deducted you wait and see Paul, bloody storm in a teacup i fear...[/quote]

I still reckon that we''ll catch them anyway, regardless.

Could be a clear second place after Monday night.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]Derby get three more goals and we will go second without kicking a ball. [;)][/quote]Isn''t it 2 goals? Wouldn''t we go above them on head to head?

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]Derby get three more goals and we will go second without kicking a ball. [;)][/quote]Isn''t it 2 goals? Wouldn''t we go above them on head to head?[/quote]We would go ahead on goals scored.

Going to be a long 20 mins is all Swansea now. 

We may not be playing but just as nerve wracking as always

Many chances at both ends in the Derby - Swansea game - still a long 5 minutes or so to go

Superb results I do not think we could have hoped for any better......promotion is now firmly in our own hands, you cant ask for more than that at this stage...hopefully it will motivate the boys even more for a good win on Monday night

OTBC

The Norwich win at Leicester now is now more visibly significant. Imagine if we had lost that game and were now on 60 points with Leicester on 58 points.