InLambertWeTrust!

This weekend's games

Of those who affect us:

Burnley V Millwall

Derby   V Swansea

Dirty Leeds V Blue Filth

Forest V Donny

Cardiff V Barnsley

Now I dont know about anybody else but the amazing win on tuesday gives us breathing space - between us and the likes of Leicester, Watford, Hull and I now see Burnley as the main threat to the top 6. I would hope that our aspirations are not just to finish in the top 6 and with that in mind I''m not really going to be bothered about what the chasing pack do.

Because of our game in hand (that we''ll have after this weekend) I will also not be bothered about Forest because they cant over take us this weekend. As long as Derby and Barnsley and the blue filth can get positive results I will consider this a good weekend.

Hopefully if we get to monday still in 3rd and only a point off Swansea the tempo will be upped for the Bristol City game. A win in that instance could be massive!

OTBC

How can you not be bothered what Forest do? I''d rather they were 4 points behind with 9 to play than 1 behind with 9 to play (10 for us, including Bristol City).

Not going to even bother predicting any results, as anything could happen. Got a feeling we could have another good weekend though...

As the other above nothing is too certain. The last two sets of games have seen a real setback for virtually all the top teams.

Preuming it''s all back to ''normal'' I would suggest that we can presume all those around us will pick up 3 points. Any points dropped will be a bonus.

We need to ensure that we get three points Monday night. We have ''slipped up'' too many times at home. Getting too close now to have too many more dropped points.

Burnley 0-0 MillwallL

Coventry 0-0 Hull

Derby 0-0 Swansea

Leeds 0-0 Ipswich

Nott''m Forest 0-0 Doncaster

QPR 0-0 Crystal Palace

Scunthorpe 0-0 Leicester

Derby 1 0 up. Was an unreal own goal, He passed the ball back without looking and it crept over the line.

Sorry didn''t see this thread when I started mine [:$]

Swansea losing 1-0 at Derby. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

Was just going to make a similar thread CA - So we can all moan about how well QPR etc are doing today... Come on Palace!

I''ll go -

QPR 2-0 C.Palace

Derby 1-2 Swansea

Leeds 3-0 Ipsh1te

Forest 1-1 Donny

[quote user="Alex"]Was just going to make a similar thread CA - So we can all moan about how well QPR etc are doing today... Come on Palace!

I''ll go -

QPR 2-0 C.Palace

Derby 1-2 Swansea

Leeds 3-0 Ipsh1te

Forest 1-1 Donny[/quote]

Post made before i saw Derby had scored... Oh well, maybe 2-2 then. Anyone else''s predictions for the games immediately around us?

Should have just been 2 0 to Derby. Swansea are playing awful. They play a suicidal passing game at the back that Holt will exploit.

[quote user="paul moy"]Rangers winning.... they need the points though [:D][/quote]

Haha! They won''t get any points deducted you wait and see Paul, bloody storm in a teacup i fear...

Burnley could be the biggest one for ''securing'' out play-off place, if they lose, i think there is very little chance of us getting caught, which means we can focus on trying to get an automatic position.

Hopefully we can keep our fairly solid form (well not losing much at all) up and with the faltering form of some of the other teams teams, we have a very good chance :D

Palace scored!

Watford have won then... Evans on bench....

Sheff Utd

01 Simonsen

03 Nosworthy

20 Mattock

21 Lowry

23 Collins

04 Montgomery

08 Doyleyellow card

14 Williamsonred card

28 Quinn

07 Hendersonyellow card, red card

19 Vokes