Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Race for Life

My brother''s girlfriend is running ''Race for Life'' in Maidstone in July.I appreciate times are financially stretched. However, if Cancer Research is a charity you support and you do not know anyone else taking part, please would you consider sponsoring Jennie.Many thanksWITS

[url]http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jenniereynolds2912[/url]

can you imagine the uproar if they held a "men only" event.... the sexist brigade would be out in force...time to let the chaps enter race for life.. its not a race as such is it. but a good cause and everyone should be able to take part.

Dont also forget that our very own Smudger is running this weekend to raise money for two charities

[quote]The new date for my Norwich Half Marathon run is Sunday 13th March

Cystic Fibrosis Trust

and

Diabetes UK [/quote]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]can you imagine the uproar if they held a "men only" event.... the sexist brigade would be out in force...

time to let the chaps enter race for life.. its not a race as such is it. but a good cause and everyone should be able to take part.
[/quote]

I suggest we have a pubcrawl type race for life. any takers?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]can you imagine the uproar if they held a "men only" event.... the sexist brigade would be out in force...

time to let the chaps enter race for life.. its not a race as such is it. but a good cause and everyone should be able to take part.
[/quote]

Jas you should realise by now that sexism only works one way

(sorry opening major can of worms!!)

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]can you imagine the uproar if they held a "men only" event.... the sexist brigade would be out in force...time to let the chaps enter race for life.. its not a race as such is it. but a good cause and everyone should be able to take part.[/quote]

I suggest we have a pubcrawl type race for life. any takers?

[/quote]Aye, put my name down.[:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Dont also forget that our very own Smudger is running this weekend to raise money for two charities

[quote]The new date for my Norwich Half Marathon run is Sunday 13th MarchCystic Fibrosis TrustandDiabetes UK [/quote]

[/quote]Thanks City Angel [:)]Looks like the big race will finally be going ahead today.It seems like my online fundraising has totally hit the wall since the postponement of the race at the end of November, so any extra donations or messages of support would be appreciated.  Cystic Fibrosis Trust and Diabetes UKStarting to get a little nervous now!!!