Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

NEED HELP (SEASON TICKET ADMISSION)!

Hi, what colour are under 21 season tickets like the bit what says where you sit is it yellow or red? as ive been given an under 12 season ticket to get in to the game on monday as the persons son cant make it all the others that use it get it.. what you think?

[quote user="lappinitup"]Why would you want to fleece the club you claim to support?[/quote] because the tickets are so expensive its nice to get to a cheap game when i can...that ok with you?

[quote user="BARCLAYBOY"][quote user="morty"]I think you should go to the ticket office and pay to upgrade it.[/quote] how much is an upgrade?[/quote]No idea off the top of my head. If its from an under 12 to an under 21 I don''t suspect it will be more than a tenner.

[quote user="BARCLAYBOY"]

Hi, what colour are under 21 season tickets like the bit what says where you sit is it yellow or red?

[/quote]Neither. They''re blue.

If, as I suspect. you are an adult, shame on you - it will cost you near £18 to upgrade - and if you don''t, it''s very likely that the gate personnel won''t let you in on the ticket anyway - they are not daft and know exactly what they are looking out for - which is people like you!

[quote user="BARCLAYBOY"]

Hi, what colour are under 21 season tickets like the bit what says where you sit is it yellow or red? as ive been given an under 12 season ticket to get in to the game on monday as the persons son cant make it all the others that use it get it.. what you think?

[/quote]

If you get caught the young under 12 lad whos season ticket it is might well miss the rest of the season still his parentts should know better and so should you.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="BARCLAYBOY"]

[/quote]

If you get caught the young under 12 lad whos season ticket it is might well miss the rest of the season still his parentts should know better and so should you.

[/quote]

why would the under 12 lad miss the rest of the season ? if he lends it to someone to upgrade and that person tries to get away with it then its hardly the under 12s fault..they will just point him in the direction of the ticket office if he gets caught . [:|]

Now wh have coloured season tickets you won''t get in. Not sure how much the upgrade is but without it you will be watching SKY!