Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Its in our own hands... FACT

Even some of our most optimistic fans wouldn''t predict us being in this position at the beginning of the season, got to love being a Norwich fan at the minute. [:D]

"some of our most optimistic fans wouldn''t predict us being in this position at the beginning of the season2

err I did, as did many others

18-1 promotion, cheers Corals

[quote user="City1st"]"some of our most optimistic fans wouldn''t predict us being in this position at the beginning of the season2 err I did, as did many others 18-1 promotion, cheers Corals[/quote]

You havent won yet!! There will most likely be a late surge from another team. There always is.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="City1st"]"some of our most optimistic fans wouldn''t predict us being in this position at the beginning of the season2 err I did, as did many others 18-1 promotion, cheers Corals[/quote]

You havent won yet!! There will most likely be a late surge from another team. There always is.

[/quote] ummmmmm yeah that team is us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely that is 18-1 for the title. I got 16-1 for the title and 5-1 for promotion with Ladbrokes.