Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

New Kit small update

As someone who attended the football kits meeting at the club, all this talk of Errea kits at least makes me happy that nobody present leaked any information! I will not say anything that was discussed in detail as requested by David McNally on the night but I can say that the discussion was wide ranging and an seriously incredible amount of information was given by the club and they in turn were prepared to listen to the fans present and amend as necessary. I would urge all fans to try to attend these meetings which will now take over from the suporters consultative committee as and when needed, but they will only work and continue if those present do not disclose in depth info - in the meantime I will continue to smile at the previous posts on this thread!  :)

[quote user="CTID"]As someone who attended the football kits meeting at the club, all this talk of Errea kits at least makes me happy that nobody present leaked any information! I will not say anything that was discussed in detail as requested by David McNally on the night but I can say that the discussion was wide ranging and an seriously incredible amount of information was given by the club and they in turn were prepared to listen to the fans present and amend as necessary. I would urge all fans to try to attend these meetings which will now take over from the suporters consultative committee as and when needed, but they will only work and continue if those present do not disclose in depth info - in the meantime I will continue to smile at the previous posts on this thread!  :)

[/quote]

It has to be it makes me smile , if its not going to Errea.... if Norwich go down this road i think they are selling there fans short! Errea are a joke of a company you just have to look at what they have produced in this country.....and to think we moaned at Xara which is poor, these lot take the biscuit.I know no names were mentioned at the kit meeting, but i hope they let slip it wasnt Errea!

Its fair to say that far more was discussed, agreed and disclosed at our meeting than has been assumed on this thread, its also obvious from reading the messageboards that there have been no leaks of details from us fans at the meeting which is double great! But lets just look forward to getting the new kit when it comes, there are far more important matters on the pitch for us to enjoy before that time so lets just concentrate on that for now - hopefully starting with a few dropped points from our rivals later today!!!

[quote user="CTID"]Its fair to say that far more was discussed, agreed and disclosed at our meeting than has been assumed on this thread, its also obvious from reading the messageboards that there have been no leaks of details from us fans at the meeting which is double great! But lets just look forward to getting the new kit when it comes, there are far more important matters on the pitch for us to enjoy before that time so lets just concentrate on that for now - hopefully starting with a few dropped points from our rivals later today!!![/quote]

Couldn''t agree more, Mr McNally ;)

Don''t suppose the colour of next years away kit was talked about at all?

I''m very interested in seeing the result of it as we''ve had a varying degree of colours in the past.

It''s not gonna be blue and white, Phyx [;)] Certainly generating one hell of an anticipation this year!

[quote user="Mason 47"]It''s not gonna be blue and white, Phyx [;)] Certainly generating one hell of an anticipation this year![/quote]

Norwichs original colours were Blue and white i think....... akthough im iching to get a look, just hope we have a good maker so the kit is made properly unlike the ones we have had recently were the front peels off and she fades!

Our first 2 kits were blue and white (although a lighter blue than the scummers use) [IMG]http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_1903-1904.gif[/IMG]1903/1904[IMG]http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_1905-1907.gif[/IMG]1905/1907All our previous kits are shown HERE my favourite I would like to see revive is the one used in 1939-1942 seasons apart from having green shorts instead of black.

Aye that was when we were the ''Citizens''. Then it was good old yella'' and green for our ''Canaries'' nickname for the next century

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Not exactly earth shattering news but i Just thought i''d mention that according to the club shop, the new Home Kit will be available for the last game of the season,and they have no clue who will be making it or what it looks like,they find out along with us fans on the day of the unveiling.I can  reveal however that a source inside the club exclusively revealed to me, that it is Yellow and Green in colour [;)][/quote]

Another new home kit??! Whats happened to the days were you got two seasons out of a home shirt?

It better be a good one then, made by Adidas (we would be a laughing stock with Xara) and with more of a Brazil tinge to it!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Not exactly earth shattering news but i Just thought i''d mention that according to the club shop, the new Home Kit will be available for the last game of the season,and they have no clue who will be making it or what it looks like,they find out along with us fans on the day of the unveiling.I can  reveal however that a source inside the club exclusively revealed to me, that it is Yellow and Green in colour [;)][/quote]

Another new home kit??! Whats happened to the days were you got two seasons out of a home shirt?

It better be a good one then, made by Adidas (we would be a laughing stock with Xara) and with more of a Brazil tinge to it!

[/quote]Generally we do give our home kit two years, but the end of this season brings us up to the end of our current deal with Xara.