Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

New Kit small update

Not exactly earth shattering news but i Just thought i''d mention that according to the club shop, the new Home Kit will be available for the last game of the season,and they have no clue who will be making it or what it looks like,they find out along with us fans on the day of the unveiling.I can  reveal however that a source inside the club exclusively revealed to me, that it is Yellow and Green in colour [;)]

Is there any news on when it will be unveiled, or is this something that is public knowledge and I have completely missed?!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Is there any news on when it will be unveiled, or is this something that is public knowledge and I have completely missed?!
[/quote]

Not heard anything,they will spring it on us when we''re not looking.

Looking through the web and noticed that the current home shirt was released on march 9th 2010 - exactly 1 year ago today. Do believe the previous home shirt was released quite early as well, so an announcement maybe made sooner than expected. Hopefully so!

I hope they retain the bright yellow of the existing strip. Ironically after a series of naff shirts, in my opinion we now have one of the best ever.

It shows up really well on t''telly

Hi guys the new kit is going to be made by italian company errea but i have no news on the design but normally errea go for a tight fit shirt.

Yes I heard its made by Errea too, from one of the players. He said the quality of their clothing is expected to be much better than Xara (which most of the players don''t particularly like)

The guys at the club shop reckon it could be revealed before the end of March/early April. Will certainly be available for last game.

I do hope it is a tighter style of fit, but I bet there are lot of people hoping this is not the case! nothing to hide the middle aged spread.

damnit!! there i was hoping it would be red and blue stripes so they''d think we''re barca and wet themselves. Wes will be disappointed about not being able to fool people into thinking he''s Messi.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Not exactly earth shattering news but i Just thought i''d mention that according to the club shop, the new Home Kit will be available for the last game of the season,and they have no clue who will be making it or what it looks like,they find out along with us fans on the day of the unveiling.I can  reveal however that a source inside the club exclusively revealed to me, that it is Yellow and Green in colour [;)][/quote]

If it''s the usual source that keeps getting quoted on here, it will probably turn out to be purple and orange.

Doesn''t the Aviva sponsorship end at the end of next season? So 3 new home kits in a row? Thats as bad as Man.U....

I have to say that I''m struggling to find an Errea kit I like. Most of the current Italian team''s kits have a pretty naff looking collar.

[url]http://the-football-shirt.com/?p=847[/url]

Looks a bit shiny and nasty.

Weren''t the club asking for fans'' views on a new kit only last month? This would suggest to me the new kit might still be a little way off. Did anyone on this forum go to the club''s consultation thing? If so what was said?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Weren''t the club asking for fans'' views on a new kit only last month? This would suggest to me the new kit might still be a little way off. Did anyone on this forum go to the club''s consultation thing? If so what was said?[/quote]We were sworn to secrecy by Super Dave [;)]

[quote user="Mason 47"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Weren''t the club asking for fans'' views on a new kit only last month? This would suggest to me the new kit might still be a little way off. Did anyone on this forum go to the club''s consultation thing? If so what was said?[/quote]We were sworn to secrecy by Super Dave [;)][/quote]Yes I was at this meeting and it was said that everything discussed had to be in the strictest of confidence, otherwise such meetings with fans may not be able to be held in the future. (or words to that effect, my memory is rubbish)

[quote user="grant holts mate"]Hi guys the new kit is going to be made by italian company errea but i have no news on the design but normally errea go for a tight fit shirt.[/quote]

If that''s the case they will sell 2 less

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I hope they retain the bright yellow of the existing strip. Ironically after a series of naff shirts, in my opinion we now have one of the best ever. It shows up really well on t''telly[/quote]

Also completely agree with this. Love the current shirt and the colour is basically perfect (especially on tv as mentioned). Fingers crossed the guys at the consultation meetings listen to the fans views

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="grant holts mate"]Hi guys the new kit is going to be made by italian company errea but i have no news on the design but normally errea go for a tight fit shirt.[/quote]

[/quote]Blimey. How big are you? :D

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Make that 4.

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]
Blimey. How big are you? :D
[/quote]

A 40 DD size big [;)]

[quote user="Mason 47"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Weren''t the club asking for fans'' views on a new kit only last month? This would suggest to me the new kit might still be a little way off. Did anyone on this forum go to the club''s consultation thing? If so what was said?[/quote]We were sworn to secrecy by Super Dave [;)][/quote]Just seen the link in your signature, I like all the kits you''ve designed.

Here''s a link that offers a wider selection of designs.I think they look quite sharp.http://www.errea.it/ENG/products/cat=sports-clothing/grp=football/idgruppo=100/idmacro=ABBIGLIAMENTO