Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

stoke fans

very impressive noise , delilah sounds awesome when they all sing it, my point is that a lot of stoke fans have suddenly turned up since they got in the prem which is the reason given for our silent majority , but it sounds like every single one of them is singing this afternoon.. its an example we need to follow for the rest of the season [:D]

I remember going to Stoke just 3 years ago when they had a £6 ticket offer and still it was nowhere full and I could have heard a pin drop until they scored a late winner.

Very intimidating place to go now though but if they go down I wonder where the fans will disappear to.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I remember going to Stoke just 3 years ago when they had a £6 ticket offer and still it was nowhere full and I could have heard a pin drop until they scored a late winner. Very intimidating place to go now though but if they go down I wonder where the fans will disappear to.[/quote]

Yeah I remember that game. Annoys me when fans just turn up when their local team starts doing well.

Yep, I remember that too, have always disliked Stoke since then when they claim great support, they were RUBBISH. Enjoyed singing Cheerio to Pullis though when he was sent to the stands.