Sign in to follow this  
SWP = Poor Mans Ruel Fox!!

Still keeping under the radar....

Likewise the report on the Leeds/Ipswich match....it''s as if we don''t exist.

Leeds held to a draw.

Leeds'' automatic promotion hopes were dealt a blow as poor finishing cost them all three points in their goalless draw with Ipswich.

The hosts had an opportunity to move level on points with second-placed Swansea in the npower Championship but their profligacy in front of goal cost them dearly.

Listened to radio5 all afternoon yesterday and watched the football league show. We barely got a mention! Annoying in a way but i think it`s a positive thing. Hopefully we`ll be clear in 2nd place before anyone notices us!

Being ignored can only help to motivate the players and keep the pressure off except for the Fine City of course.  Two slipups at home lets get it together Mon night.

I remember listening to the Leicester match report on 5live when leaving the ground last Tuesday......

"...this defeat seriously dents Leicester''s play off hopes..."

Nothing about our win putting us joint 2nd and helping our promotion hopes of course!

Still, less pressure for us if people don''t take us seriously, I''m not complaining!

Pick and choose media, all the fans are the same..there was a thread on WACCOE about exactly the same thing about Leeds not being mentioned, they used quotes that mentioned Norwich everytime.

Were not under the radar, not all the media reports will contain every team.

End of the day, who cares whether we get mentioned or not, if we go up, we go up....