Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

I thought one of the Market Twins was a City fan?

.... They''re unreal, like an imagination conceived from a Mervyn Peake''s novel.

It used to be brilliant when one of them supported Ipswich and the other supported Norwich. You''d hear them shouting stuff at each other about the other''s team from at least HMV. I think the Norwich supporting one switched when we got relegated. May have been a few seasons before though.

So which stall are they on, think I''ll give them some stick next time I''m there [:D]

I am sorry but "Switched" from being a City fan to being a Town fan. Have I missed something along the way here!

[quote user="cityangel"]So which stall are they on, think I''ll give them some stick next time I''m there [:D][/quote]

Used to be the flower stall on the corner nearest Jarrolds

If you watch some of the vids he gives the reason for becoming a binner.He says its because he was treated badly in the team shop !!  I think more likely the inbred alarm went off when he entered and he was forced to leave.I seriously wonder how its actually possible to switch footbal alligience ?!Sure, i pick up clubs from places I have lived to "follow" but I can not comprehend dropping Norwich to support another club...especially to support the Binners !!The mind boggles

Having lived in Norwich for all my life, or at least having it as home whilst at uni, I have seen a lot of them.

Scariest thing is that neither seem to age!

I am pretty sure there was an article in the Evening News once about them supporting opposite teams.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]If you watch some of the vids he gives the reason for becoming a binner.He says its because he was treated badly in the team shop !!  I think more likely the inbred alarm went off when he entered and he was forced to leave.I seriously wonder how its actually possible to switch footbal alligience ?!Sure, i pick up clubs from places I have lived to "follow" but I can not comprehend dropping Norwich to support another club...especially to support the Binners !!The mind boggles[/quote]

Errr, i think their minds are already well and truely boggled....!!

Loads of Kenny thoughts here..........

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ipswich+kenny+&aq=f

They got snapped by a press photographer in the crowd at the Emirates for their Carling Cup semi and had the photos printed up on T-shirts. Hilarious.

the best "kenny" vid is when the market sweeper puts him in his place....oh to have these celebritys in our city! it''s like we (unfortunately) know them!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the best "kenny" vid is when the market sweeper puts him in his place....oh to have these celebritys in our city! it''s like we (unfortunately) know them![/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeC0q3Vjq8c&NR=1