Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

Calling all Sheffield residents!

We always talk about how many of us there are in Sheffield and always talk about pubs for watching City games on sky. So lets actually do it. Monday night, somewhere relatively central so as many as possible can get there and we''ll have a big NCFC party. Any takers?

OTBC

[quote user="Canariesworld"]We always talk about how many of us there are in Sheffield and always talk about pubs for watching City games on sky. So lets actually do it. Monday night, somewhere relatively central so as many as possible can get there and we''ll have a big NCFC party. Any takers?

OTBC[/quote]

I can''t believe you''ve blatantly ripped off my Dorset Canaries thread, are you Noel Gallagher in disguise? Could you not of waited till the Forest game at least, there''s no shame in some people - Unbelievable!

(I''m jesting of course mate, something tells me you''ll find more Sheffield Canaries than i will find Daaarset Canaries ;))

all Norwich fans in sheffield to go to the Royal Standard near the train station area..

Address is: St Marys Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S2 4AX

Owner has said all 3 tv''s will be showing the game.. Pool table.. Darts board.. and a lively atmosphere! Pints range between £2-£3.20 and they do a deals for

1. Pint pitcher for £9

2. Giant Yorkshire pudding with 3 sausages, chips, peas in gravy and a pint of fosters for £5!

Brilliant all round :)

Sorry Alex didn''t even see your post but i''m sure you will find some fellow canaries to watch it with.

I''m up for the royal standard if they''re definitely showing it. Any more coming down for it??????

OTBC

[quote user="sheffcanary"]The standards my local! Are you two students by any chance? See you there[/quote]

I went in the Royal Standard when I was in Sheffield a few weeks ago for our away 2-1 victory...... Had a few beers and watched the last Sky Prem game involving Andy ''Wimmin don''t know the rule of offside'' Gray - and his side-prick, old matted hairy hands Richard ''Did you smash it?'' Keys.....

Mind you, I sat on the leather couch and nearly dozed off.....too comfy....

Decent pub is the Standard.....and the service was efficient for a busy lunchtime.....  

Hope to get along but work and family commitments may make it a bit of a struggle - might just be me in the office watching it on some dodgy P2P link.  Hope the Sheff yellow army turns up in numbers and I''ll try to get there at some point.  Why a bloody Monday for one of the most crucial games of the season?

[quote user="Canariesworld"]Sorry Alex didn''t even see your post but i''m sure you will find some fellow canaries to watch it with.

I''m up for the royal standard if they''re definitely showing it. Any more coming down for it??????

OTBC[/quote]

I think we''ve got 4 of us going so far to the Dorset meet, so not too bad. Also got some mates coming along who aren''t Canaries (Newcastle for one but he is a geordie so i''ll forgive him) so they''ve been warned they''ll at least get to see a proper team in action ;)

Yeah i''m a student at Sheffielf Hallam.... Live up the road from the Standard at Noroflk Park Student Village... I''ve got 3 of us Norwich fans going and say 3-4 mates that follow Norwich now they hear me rave about them so much :)

[quote user="Michael Bates"]all Norwich fans in sheffield to go to the Royal Standard near the train station area.. Address is: St Marys Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S2 4AX Owner has said all 3 tv''s will be showing the game.. Pool table.. Darts board.. and a lively atmosphere! Pints range between £2-£3.20 and they do a deals for 1. Pint pitcher for £9 2. Giant Yorkshire pudding with 3 sausages, chips, peas in gravy and a pint of fosters for £5! Brilliant all round :)[/quote]

Sounds like a brilliant boozer. Pity it''s about 150 miles away!