Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Commentators annoy me :P

Sky''s commentators weren''t too bad, gave us a lot of credit etc.

But in the first half, Jackson was given offside when he went through and hit the post. They showed the replay, and i thought it was extremely close. But then Maynard had an offside given against him (i think it was Maynard anyway) and he said it was a wrong decision, ''the benefit of the doubt wasn''t given to the attacker'' is pretty much exactly what was said, but the replay, if you looked at the line''s of the pitch, he was clearly offside.

Just a slight thing that annoys me, i have never really liked commentators :P But doesn''t really matter, and you can all ignore me if you like...

Yeah, overall they where pretty good. Its just a general grip. Probably only that one comment that was actually ''wrong'' (although of course i could be wrong).

Who does the research, does someone else get employed to do that, or do the commentators have to do it? They should really, they don''t have much else to do really, not as if they can practise the whole commentary either is it.

My Ipsh*t supporting mate texted me at the match as follows:

"Turned it off as Sky commentators keep jizzing over you and putting in comments about us. Subscription cancelled."

Result all round then.

Ipswich where mentioned quite a few times. Jewell was at the game, and got a nice close up.

But the commentators only said one bad thing about them.... They complemented them in fact, said they have been doing well under new management.