Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

The world and his wife are watching

Live on Sky, broadcast across the world via the majesty of the internet and satellite television.  A chance to showcase what our boys can do in front of the watching millions.  But will Lambert''s first XI take it?  Only time will tell.  Tis many a slip ''twixt cup and lip.  And just as with the brave souls battling away in the reactors of Fukashima, let''s hope the spillage isn''t toxic.

Me? 3-1 to the Yellow and Greens, and McNally to announce a new signing at half time.  Remember when that happened before.....

Be kind to each other.

OTBC

Looking pretty good at the moment, think the world will be reasonably happy with what they''ve seen...  We now need to get another goal or 2...

Via cable in my neck of the woods!

Rather a flat nervous first half for City although well on top.

Jackson looks very lightweight and there''s no striker on the bench. Hmmmm,,,,,, Let''s hope that that does not come back to haunt us.

Fingers crossed.

Off for another Red Stripe Bold from the fridge. Ahhh.......!! Nearly time for the second half.

45 minutes left - will we surge , will we.....

One love.

COYY

OTBC

I remember my first airshow, there was a lull in the performance and far off in the distance we could see two little red dots high in the sky. "That''s the Red Arrows.." whispered the crowd and we all strained our eyes trying to see them in the distance. Unbeknowst to all but a very few the other team members of the premier formation flying team were approaching low and fast from behind the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the world famous Red Arrows!" the announcer calmly said;

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! Straight over our heads.....

Got the impression this was a bit of a pee take by Bore Bore Bor, but could you be much more spot on with the predictions?....we win 3-1 and then (possibly) announce a signing - ok not at half time but not long after!!!!