Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Jackson starts

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="CJ"]I hate to slag off players but I am sorry he is a forward and could not score in League 3 let alone our League and I am sorrythat is his main reason for being there. He was on for eighty mins was offside god knows how many times lost every 50/50and not surprisingly useless in air.I think summed up by Lansbury  on for five and scores doing exactly what Jackson should have done We effectively played with ten players for eighty mins and nearly lost points why we waited so long to replace him I do not know [/quote]They say it''s all about opinions, but I think yours is overblown and exaggerated matey. 80 minutes with 10 men? Really? Did you not observe the role he played in winning the penalty? He pulled Brizzle left right and centre… and had he scored he would be enjoying an 8/10 rating.He needs a goal and he will come good… it really is a simple as that. Whether he gets the chance is a different matter.I do wish Norwich fans would stop seeking a scapegoat. If the game was that easy we would all be banging supermodels and driving Bentleys. It isn''t… so we''re not!Get over yourself… seriously!

[/quote]People are entitled to their opinions, it''s not a case of needing a scapegoat, it''s just what people think and having looked around CJ is not alone in thinking he had a poor game, his ratings average is around the 5-6 mark. A below average performance to be honest, he was caught offside far to often and wasted several good chances. You say if he had scored he would have got at an 8 but the fact is he didn''t score and for that he only gets a 5 in my opinion.2 goals in 29 games is not a good performance for a striker, however he has previously proven to be a good striker and good strikers do not simply become crap, I think it''s simply a lack of confidence and the step up to the championship has not been easy for him.  I think the best for him right now would be to go out on loan, e.g. give him back to Gillingham and recall McDonald.