Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

This week I will be going for...

York to beat Eastbourne

Good luck everyone, especially Inch High.

[quote user="methcanary"]Hi everyone, sorry i haven''t made a selection for a couple of weeks but i had a car accident on the way from home in Methwold to work in Thetford on 1st March which resulted in a stay in Addenbrookes with a head wound, three cracked ribs, cracked pelvis and a totally demolished right arm. I''ve been rebuilt now and ready to become the world''s first bionic PUP. Enough of that, so my selection this week is an unimaginative Man City win. I''ll have more time over the next few weeks to look about as I recouperate. Good luck Inchy and all PUPs MC[/quote]

I''m really sorry to hear of your accident Meth. I had started to worry because you never miss a week. I know you have all our PUPs best wishes for your recovery. It''s great to have you back. We need our PUPs at full strength so you take care and do what the doctors tell you.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="methcanary"]Hi everyone, sorry i haven''t made a selection for a couple of weeks but i had a car accident on the way from home in Methwold to work in Thetford on 1st March which resulted in a stay in Addenbrookes with a head wound, three cracked ribs, cracked pelvis and a totally demolished right arm. I''ve been rebuilt now and ready to become the world''s first bionic PUP. Enough of that, so my selection this week is an unimaginative Man City win. I''ll have more time over the next few weeks to look about as I recouperate. Good luck Inchy and all PUPs MC[/quote]

I''m really sorry to hear of your accident Meth. I had started to worry because you never miss a week. I know you have all our PUPs best wishes for your recovery. It''s great to have you back. We need our PUPs at full strength so you take care and do what the doctors tell you.[/quote]

I''ll 2nd that. Hope your soon fit and well [y]

Best wishes Meth. Leeds obviously saw Nanas posts and assumed we were away - If you''re going to put up the teams crests up -  for goodness sake get it the right way round.[:$]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Best wishes Meth. Leeds obviously saw Nanas posts and assumed we were away - If you''re going to put up the teams crests up -  for goodness sake get it the right way round.[:$]

[/quote]Thats right Drinks - its all Nana''s fault! [:P][;)]

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

Thats right Drinks - its all Nana''s fault! [:P][;)]
[/quote]

Any true norwich fan would know we have already played them away [:P] [;)]

Right here we go with this weeks selections,slightly later than expected but I was faced with some superb selections and wanted to get this right.Anyway here they are.

real madrid v hercules....home winAC Milan  v  Bari....home win cska Sofia v beat Rakovski...home win Brechin v St Johnstone....away winTrabzonspor v Kasimpasa...home winBenfica v Portimonense....home winA couple of things to finish off with, Meth it great to see you back and may I wish you a speedy recovery.[{] Next up is the fact that Purple canary''s pick actually played tonight(they won 3-0)so I''ll leave that one in the hands of Nutty to decide on.Good luck to everybody who picked this week and many thanks for the great choice.[Y]

I''m surprised nobody has gone for Real Madrid

Anyway, I very nearly visited Israel this week where I could have taken in a victory for Hapoel Tel Aviv at home to Bnei Sakhnin.

But for some moronic, nonsenical moment of hysterical madness I am going for -

Man City vs Reading - home win

OMG what am I doing?  I actually think Reading have a very good chance of getting something out of the game.  Reading even beat Everton away in the last round.  I should be going for Hapoel who will win by 3+ goals.............. 

I am an -

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9hJs2J1RW1Y/TS0Lg0jZ9hI/AAAAAAAAAZg/5Qsy0qZB_Yk/s1600/idiot-41423.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Right here we go with this weeks selections,slightly later than expected but I was faced with some superb selections and wanted to get this right.
Anyway here they are.

real madrid v hercules....home win
AC Milan  v  Bari....home win
cska Sofia v beat Rakovski...home win
Brechin v St Johnstone....away win
Trabzonspor v Kasimpasa...home win
Benfica v Portimonense....home win

A couple of things to finish off with, Meth it great to see you back and may I wish you a speedy recovery.[{]
Next up is the fact that Purple canary''s pick actually played tonight(they won 3-0)so I''ll leave that one in the hands of Nutty to decide on.
Good luck to everybody who picked this week and many thanks for the great choice.[Y]
[/quote]

--

Aaaarrgghhh!!! I''m an idiot.[:$][8-)] Thanks for spotting that, IncHHigH.[Y] Sorry about that, nutty. In a bit if a rush yesterday but should have noticed the date. If you''re unhappy about accepting the Moldovan game as my selection then by all means switch me to Real Madrid.

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Inchy and Billy Dixon we have...

8/11

St Johnstone

3:00 Sat

1/3

Trabzonspor

5:00 Sat

1/7

Real Madrid

7:00 Sat

2/9

AC Milan

11:30 Sun

1/20

CSKA Sofia

4:00 Sun

1/6

Benfica

8:15 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £29.40p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports and the return would only be £21.48. Which once again is a huge difference, a third more in fact. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

Thanks again for these Inchy. It’s obvious how hard you looked at all the games to reach your final six. They all look nailed on to me.

So now it’s "game on". The games are equally split between today and tomorrow with hopefully Benfica completing six results on Sunday Night. I think we are in for an exciting weekend.

Good luck everyone......[:)]......

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Right here we go with this weeks selections,slightly later than expected but I was faced with some superb selections and wanted to get this right.
Anyway here they are.

A couple of things to finish off with, Meth it great to see you back and may I wish you a speedy recovery.[{]
Next up is the fact that Purple canary''s pick actually played tonight(they won 3-0)so I''ll leave that one in the hands of Nutty to decide on.
Good luck to everybody who picked this week and many thanks for the great choice.[Y]
[/quote]

--

Aaaarrgghhh!!! I''m an idiot.[:$][8-)] Thanks for spotting that, IncHHigH.[Y] Sorry about that, nutty. In a bit if a rush yesterday but should have noticed the date. If you''re unhappy about accepting the Moldovan game as my selection then by all means switch me to Real Madrid.

[/quote]

I''m fine with you keeping the original game Purple. It''s an honest mistake and you posted before it was played. Thanks for noticing it too Inchy, had you chosen that game it may have put me in an awkward position. Just goes to show how you studied each and every pick before you reached your final six.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Anyway here they are.

[/quote]

--

[/quote]

I''m fine with you keeping the original game Purple. It''s an honest mistake and you posted before it was played. Thanks for noticing it too Inchy, had you chosen that game it may have put me in an awkward position. Just goes to show how you studied each and every pick before you reached your final six.

[/quote]

---

That''s very sporting of you, nutty.[Y] In my defence I think when I first looked at the start of the week it was listed for today and later got moved without me noticing. It was an honest mistake. Actually that sounds uncomfortably rather like the QPR defence to those FA charges...[;)]

While I''m on, as you know, I try to find as obscure games as possible[8-|] but sometimes oddschecker doesn''t give odds for them. That happened this week with a Georgian game that would have been my selection. However I have now discovered another site, listed below, which gives odds from the likes of 365, Victor Chandler and bwin to really obscure games not covered by oddschecker, such as that Georgian game. I mention this in case you want to add it to the PUPS library.

http://www.oddsportal.com/

PS. That Georgian game is 0-0 at half-time so perhaps lucky I couldn''t find odds in time...

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Good Luck Inchy and all PUP''s

This week I''m with several others...

Livingston v Peterhead - Home win

[/quote]

As this game is now off please can I change it to

York v Eastbourne Boro - Home Win

Been working away again this week so apologies for the late selection!

I will join the Benfica bandwagon

Good luck to all!