Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Man City to beat Reading in FA Cup for me, I''m slightly worried about them coming off Europa League game tonight but think their squad should be too strong for a championship side.

Good Luck Inchy and all pickers!

Real Madrid v Hercules - Home win for me.

This screams out as being risk free and although Hercules are a strong side (ahem) Real M will have too much for them.

Good luck Inchy

Afternoon all. Had planned on going with Madrid, but I think that ship has already sailed, so we shall go with CSKA Sofia to beat Rakovski in the Bulgarian league.

CSKA are third, Rakovski are bottom.

Not convinced by this game at all, CSKA have only scored nine at home, although only conceded six. While Rakovski are 1/1/6 away. However ladbrokes have this at an astonishing 1/20 - So I am guessing they know something I don''t.

Best of luck Inchy.

I''ve had a long hard look Inchy and I''m joining you in Turkey. Fenerbahce are W10D2L0F30A8 at home while Konyaspor are W1D2L8F9A18 away.

Fenerbahce     v     Konyaspor     Home Win

Good luck and hope the leg is getting better my friend.

Scottish League one where Morton (6-3-4-13-10) entertain rock bottom Stirling (2-3-8-12-31). Last week Stirling were leading second from bottom Cowdenbeath at home 3-0 with just over 20 mins left but still managed to lose 4-3 so I just cannot see them getting their heads up for this one.

Morton v Stirling........Home win.

Good luck Bernie. May you end up in the hall of fame an Inch Higher! [;)][:D][Y]

Evening all, in an attempt to aid you in getting some money off our friend Billy and as you are obviously a good picker you might like you''re "safe" five and with it you could add

Bristol Rovers v Huddersfield Town Away Win

Best of luck Inchy

Going to do something a little different (although i haven''t looked through all the picks yet, it may have already been napped....) The French Third Divison. Where League leaders Bastia, who haven''t lost since 18th September, visit Colmar, who are 3rd from bottom, and haven''t won in their last 7 games, and lost their last 3 home games (And haven''t won in 12 at home).

Bastia over all 19/6/2 in the league, with 53 goals, conceding only 18.

Colmar are only 5/7/16 scoring only 17, letting in 39.

Thats

Colmar vs BASTIA- Away win

Good luck :D

Benfica to beat lowly Portimonense. Best of luck Inchy! If there''s anyone who can crack it you sure can! Good luck to all the PUP''s.

Some fantastic picks so far, keep em coming ladies and gents. Final selections will be posted this evening so the last few have a chance of getting their picks in.[Y]

Coventry City vs Hull City - Away win.

Good luck IncH HigH and all fellow PUP''s

Off to the medieval realm of Bessarabia, now boringly known as Moldova.

DACIA CHISNAU to beat Sfintul Gheorghe.

Dacia Chisnau with an 8-5-0 (27-5) home record.

Sfintul Gheorghe with a 2-0-11 (9-31) away record.

The bwin odds are currently 2-17.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Good Luck Inchy old chum!

I''m gonna stick my neck out and Nap Bristol City v NORWICH CITY - AWAY WIN live on Sky on Monday night, to show everyone we are serious automatic promotion contenders!

Leedscanary

[quote user="leedscanary"]

I''m gonna stick my neck out and Nap Bristol City v NORWICH CITY - AWAY WIN live on Sky on Monday night, to show everyone we are serious automatic promotion contenders!

Leedscanary

[/quote]

Even though we''re at home?

BINNER!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Leedscanary

[/quote]

BINNER!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Whoops !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes of course we''re at home, D''oh

NORWICH v Bristol City - HOME WIN!

Swwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Cheers Beau! [:D]

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Leedscanary

[/quote]

BINNER!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Whoops !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes of course we''re at home, D''oh

NORWICH v Bristol City - HOME WIN!

Swwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Cheers Beau! [:D]

[/quote]

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE    UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP![:D][;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Leedscanary

[/quote]

BINNER!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I think it needs to be clarified whether it is NCISA''s official position that we''re at home or whether this is just one rogue elephant committee member going out on a limb (MixedMetaphors.R.Us.com) with an unrepresentative personal opinion regarding a controversial subject on which there are plainly divergent views among fans.[:P][;)][:P]

Hi everyone, sorry i haven''t made a selection for a couple of weeks but i had a car accident on the way from home in Methwold to work in Thetford on 1st March which resulted in a stay in Addenbrookes with a head wound, three cracked ribs, cracked pelvis and a totally demolished right arm. I''ve been rebuilt now and ready to become the world''s first bionic PUP.

Enough of that, so my selection this week is an unimaginative Man City win. I''ll have more time over the next few weeks to look about as I recouperate.

Good luck Inchy and all PUPs

MC

[quote user="methcanary"]Hi everyone, sorry i haven''t made a selection for a couple of weeks but i had a car accident on the way from home in Methwold to work in Thetford on 1st March which resulted in a stay in Addenbrookes with a head wound, three cracked ribs, cracked pelvis and a totally demolished right arm. I''ve been rebuilt now and ready to become the world''s first bionic PUP.

Enough of that, so my selection this week is an unimaginative Man City win. I''ll have more time over the next few weeks to look about as I recouperate.

Good luck Inchy and all PUPs

MC[/quote]

Wow that really sucks. Sorry to hear of your accident but glad you''re patched up and back with us. All the best during your rehab.