Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty two of the free bet season. This week we have previous league champion and real free bet legend Inch High in charge and making the final selections. I don’t use the word legend lightly either because a few weeks ago Trent asked me who was top PUP over the whole time we have been doing this. That honour belongs to Inchy who has selected 102 winners from his 125 picks giving him an 82% strike rate over the four seasons. He is as consistent as ever this season hovering just behind leading back on 84% waiting to pounce should they slip up. Inchy is not just our top picker but he

s a top guy as well as many of you have found out at our PUPs Meets. He’s great company and epitomises everything these threads are about.

Inchy is in cracking form right now. (When isn’t he??) He has picked correctly in each of the last nine weeks. But I know he will be relying on all our help as he attempts to beat Billy for the third time. Don’t forget we have our PUPs library on the NCISA web site to help us.

Don’t forget to check out our Face Group page. Kev is updating it every week and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs.

Here is the provisional rota for making the final selections in April. Please let me know if these dates are ok.

April 2nd Yankee Canary

April 9th Mister Chops

April 16th NCFCStar

April 23rd Til 1010

April 30th Shack Attack

I

ll hand the free bet over to Inch High now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x3 by your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Bernie... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

Arrr, bloody sky! With Norwich playing on the monday ill go for the next team I said i would nap - Hereford.

Hereford are W2 D9 L6 at home, and they are playing Barnett who are W1 D7 L9!

Barnett beat Hereford at home earlier in the season 2-0 and Hereford are better away[:S] Im really stuck this week.

But as hereford have just signed a new striker, so hopefully he can fire then to only a 3rd home win of the season[y]

Horsford Vs Barnett Home Win.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

HEREFORD - Sorry [:$] I live in the village of horsford HAHA!!

Good luck Inchy [img]http://www.photonaturalist.com/workshops/images/Photographer.gif[/img]

Good luck Inch High I hope you get that 3 against your name.

This week I recommend FC Twente Vs VVV - Home win.

Home form - W9 D3 L1 GF29 GA11

Away from - W1 D1 L11 GF9 GA30

There''s not much else to add apart from that VVV have lost their last 6 away games and their only away win came against bottom of the table side Willem II.

Davo

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Arrr, bloody sky! With Norwich playing on the monday ill go for the next team I said i would nap - Hereford.

Barnett beat Hereford at home earlier in the season 2-0 and Hereford are better away[:S] Im really stuck this week.

But as hereford have just signed a new striker, so hopefully he can fire then to only a 3rd home win of the season[y]

[/quote]

Banana, even though Norwich plays on the Monday you could still choose them and they would be eligible for the final selections also.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Banana, even though Norwich plays on the Monday you could still choose them and they would be eligible for the final selections also.

[/quote]

I know, but im a Saturday 3pm kind. All games should be played on saturday at 3pm! [y]

Willem II    V           AJAX                   AWAY WIN

Ajax have been on good form,and Willem have only won twice all season.

Good luck Inch High and all PUPS[Y]

AC Milan  v  Bari  (home win)

Milan''s Champions League involvement has shortened the odds to 1/5 which represents decent value for a top-v-bottom encounter like this.  I can''t see them slipping up at the weekend no matter what happens tonight.

Best of luck everyone [Y]

[quote user="DOGGER"]WBA v Arsenal - Away win
[/quote]

That game is being played the week after, on the 19th so best pick again.

My pick is Leeds to beat Ipswich

Good Luck everyone [:)]

Right here we go again, thanks for the great intro Nutty, I almost gave myself a pat on the back[:D]I like to take my weeks in charge of the free bet very seriously and can assure you that each and every selection will be scrutinised from every angle in an effort to rid the great Billy Dixon of some of his hard earned cash and to see FONCY benifit from it.I''ll will make the final selections around 9-10pm Friday evening and now hand the thread over to all you pup''s to make this a winning week for us all.[Y]

My own pick this week is in Turkey.....

Trabzonspor v

Kasimpasa......Home win.

Real Madrid (13-0-0  +38 at home) should be too strong for Hercules (1-3-10  -20 away)

Best of luck Inchy, my fellow dwarf[:P], and all the Pups!

That weekend is fine with me Nutty, I can''t wait to have a go again!  Good luck this week Inchy, and I will head over to Italy this week where I expect:AC Milan to beat BariGood luck this week Inchy, and to all you Pups.

Scottish Divison Two for me please:

Livingston to beat Peterhead

Livingston are top of the pile with 58 pts from 26 games and a GD of +28. Peterhead holding everyone else up with 23 pts from their 26 games and a GD of -13.

Good Luck everyone.

Good evening Nutmeister,good luck to you Inch High and all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Spain and it surely has to be a home win for REAL MADRID(1/8) V Hercules(16/1)

Serie A for me this week

AC Milan v Bari - Home Win

Milan top (W9 D3 L2 F30 A10 at home), Bari bottom (W1 D2 L11 F7 A23 away) - only one outcome for me.

Good luck Inchy, and all PUPs

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="DOGGER"]WBA v Arsenal - Away win
[/quote]

That game is being played the week after, on the 19th so best pick again.

My pick is Leeds to beat Ipswich

Good Luck everyone [:)]

[/quote]

Cheers CA[Y]

Brighton v Tranmere - Home win