Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Seven wallpapers for your mobile from Norwich City 3, Bristol City 1

[quote user="Coelho"]Am I missing something here, or are these in portrait rather than landscape? [/quote]Indeed they are, as are most mobiles....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Coelho"]Am I missing something here, or are these in portrait rather than landscape? [/quote]Indeed they are, as are most mobiles....[/quote]Sorry for the brain fart, Pete – I had completely neglected to read ''for your mobile'' in the title. Are there likely to be any desktop backgrounds from last night''s game? The one with David James looking on disconsolately would look fantastic on my laptop... [:)]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Coelho"]Am I missing something here, or are these in portrait rather than landscape? [/quote]Indeed they are, as are most mobiles....[/quote]Sorry for the brain fart, Pete – I had completely neglected to read ''for your mobile'' in the title. Are there likely to be any desktop backgrounds from last night''s game? The one with David James looking on disconsolately would look fantastic on my laptop... [:)][/quote]I''ll sort a few for desktop (including some from Leicester).

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Coelho"]Am I missing something here, or are these in portrait rather than landscape? [/quote]Indeed they are, as are most mobiles....[/quote]Sorry for the brain fart, Pete – I had completely neglected to read ''for your mobile'' in the title. Are there likely to be any desktop backgrounds from last night''s game? The one with David James looking on disconsolately would look fantastic on my laptop... [:)][/quote]I''ll sort a few for desktop (including some from Leicester).[/quote]Thank you kindly, sir. Looking forward to them...