Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

David James...

...by the looks of things from Ruddy''s Twitter Declan Rudd asked for his shirt at the end but he refused to give it to him.Here is the tweet:

johnruddy86

"What a night! Was disappointed with David James not giving his shirt to Dec, no time for that type of arrogance!"
Harsh! Looks like its left a bitter taste in the players mouths in an otherwise brilliant evening!

Whats James got to be arrogant about now anyway-he''s on the slide, career wise, he will soon be grateful if anyone wants his shirt.

Never mind Dec, you''ll end up having a better career than him anyway.

I was up for applauding James when he came to our goal but the way he acted tonight, rude, time wasting (at 1-1) and just acting the typical arrogant has-been has changed my opinion of him!Ah well who cares YEEEELLLLOOOOWWWWSSSS

I don''t think he appreciated the chants of where''s your zimmer frame from the snakepit. [:)]

Managed to have a quick chat with him before the game last night, was more than happy to sign autographs and he was all smiles. I''d imagine that a lot of players have the potential to get a bit antsy after a poor performance/result – we''ll take the points, he can have his little huff.

I remember him refusing to sign my programme at Carrow Road in the season we got relegated when he was playing for Liverpool. At my first City game when I was about 10. Then a few years later saw him in London amongst other footballers - and refused to sign again. So have never had a lot of time for him.

Pleased he was on losing side last night.

Also on the plus side Grant Holt has now scored two great penalties in a row against International goalkeepers who''ve both been involved in major penalty shootouts.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Whats James got to be arrogant about now anyway-he''s on the slide, career wise, he will soon be grateful if anyone wants his shirt.

Never mind Dec, you''ll end up having a better career than him anyway.[/quote]

Declan Rudd will never be better than David James, Get a grip!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Old Shuck"]Whats James got to be arrogant about now anyway-he''s on the slide, career wise, he will soon be grateful if anyone wants his shirt.

Never mind Dec, you''ll end up having a better career than him anyway.[/quote]

Declan Rudd will never be better than David James, Get a grip![/quote]I bet Declan Rudd will never rightfully deserve the nickname "Calamity!"

I bet he won''t play in the World Cup either. And don''t say James should never have got there as he was a top-quality keweper and saing otherwise is just naiive.

Just out of interest (not trying to start an argument, or be sarcastic) how do you know at what level Declan Rudd will be playing at in 5/10 years time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuZm-53v96k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqtdew441GQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBEsjfJY2g&playnext=1&list=PL7E51E6D5D1EFCE77

He truly has to be the worst goalkeeper ever to play for england, perhaps with the exception of of Peter Bonetti

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Just out of interest (not trying to start an argument, or be sarcastic) how do you know at what level Declan Rudd will be playing at in 5/10 years time?[/quote]

Opinion - Feel free to question my opinion when Declan Rudd as played over 50 games for England.