Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Robbie Savage is Scum, Discuss

I have no love for either Birmingham City or Certainly Steve Bruce but the Savage affair really is out of order, I am only sorry we have already played Blackburn at home so I wont get the chance to let him know how I feel in person.

I would have gladly put a fiver into the kitty to cover his wages to let the greedy ***** rot in the reserves.

I just hope Blackburn go into freefall and Mr S breaks a leg (do you think i need stress management ?)

I wonder what the going rate of 30 pieces of silver is these days ?

he''s a merchant banker and a james hunt. he also seems pretty thick, judging him on his rather inarticulate performance as a half-time expert on one of the live matches. let''s just be grateful that he''s never been
involved with our club.

i wouldnt want him to break his leg...but yes he dislike him considerably. even so,we would be a better team with him in midfield,what we need now i feel instead of mulryne

but yes,he epitimises scum

I believe we need  one or two " Savages " in our team  !   leave the "Mr nice guys "  for the social workers  to drool over ......... football is mainly a contact sport  , kick or be kicked ,  get the tackle in  ... or watch the opposition  run rings round you !!!   thats what I hope the team take on board when they meet M`boro  today 

Couldn''t have put it better DD. A great player who never stops working for the cause but always comes across as the spoilt kid at school who had everything!!

Agree with you on Savage but have to say its nice to see Steve Bruce getting a taste of his own medicine... i.e when a better offer comes along...just walk away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with DD. He is hated by every fan...unless he plays for your team, where he is aan absolute God. I certainly wouldn''t say no to him playing for Norwich

Yeah, a complete cretin. And not just because of that hair. Moaning about the way Brum treated him?! He only signed a four year contract this season!

Back to the hair again though, does he really think that looks good?! Has he no mirrors in his house?