Sign in to follow this  
Yella Foreva

Crossbar Challenge

Have you kicked a ball before? If the answer to this is "yes", you will have a distinct advantage over a number of previous participants.

1 or 2 people on here recently have reported that the footballs they use were a little on the soft side.  If you are intending to practice, let some air out of the ball.

It would be nice just for once to see someone give it a bit of wellie - like the Grant Holt penalty at Leicester.

Try to dink/chip the first couple onto the bar.

If they fail, just turn your back on the ball....Walk a few paces...Turn around and absolutely lash it as hard as you can.

Rule of thumb: Dont look like a dingbat and scuff it across the floor! Haha

I''ve always said i''d do that if i got a go!

I''ve had a go earlier this season, kind of wish I''d put my football through one of them, never mind!

And yes the balls are very light, they are the cr@ppy £3 ones straight out of the club shop

It has become entertaining just from the guys picked. Therefore I think you should have a rovers shirt on underneath your coat then after you have hit the crossbar run over and kneeslide in front of the brizzle city fans who will be annoyed already being 3-0 down at half time

Good luck with the crossbar challenge YF, hope you do it.

I''ve entered many times for the Crossbar challenge and never been lucky and got myself selected. All the best and hopefully you''ll get at least one!

I got a big fat 0, three decent attempts tho. I thought i had hit it on the first two.

Was so happy when the guy who had a really really bad first two attempts hit the bar as he was getting a bit of stick lol.

The lad from the Jarrold done brilliant, was gutted for him when he missed the 3rd. I couldnt of done what he done and put on my boots, footy socks and shorts, a bit ott for me lol.

Really enjoyed the experience though.

That got a good cheer when he hit the bar - he celebration was good even though he got covered in mud!!

You were pretty close on all 3 attempts![Y]

Was well happy I got 2 out of 3 but gutted that I didnt get the third! Bit too much pressure on me in the end! Haha, was a well good experience and would advise anyone just to give it a go! I won Odeon tickets and a signed NCFC football worth £90!

Awesome night by Norwich topping it off with a win!

The details comes up on the Norwich website a couple of days before a home game. Then you just have to send them an email with some details..