Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich Half Marathon - Good luck Smudger

Thanks for all the kind messages/support and no comment to all of the speculation...

My chip time was 1:48 something or other and I finished 712 out of approx 2,000 runners.

Both myself and Paul McVeigh were beaten by the Pink Panther, despite him denying it to me afterwards.

If anybody would still like to donate to either the Cystic Fibrosis Trust or Diabetes UK then please click on the relevant link in my signature (below). Although I have already met my initial fundraising targets, it would be fantastic if we could get closer to the £500 mark for each of the two charities as I collect the money in over the coming months.

Seeing as I had to keep the training going for an additional 3 months after the initial postponement in November, I think everybody''s efforts deserve that little extra push.

Ps.. What a great night last night! How about everybody on here donating a quid if/when City go up???

Well done Smudger. You deserve an enormous amount of credit not just for the run but for the way you promoted it to raise the money for both charities. The fact that you comfortably beat your two targets and did the run in such a good time is three great achievements in one.