Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Re: The ***Chris Martin isn't really injured-conspiracy thead***

Also for the record, we are strapped for strikers.Dont you think that following Wilbraham''s injury and the fact that we had NO stikers on the sub''s bench that if he had been suspended Chris would have made a "miracle" recovery to sit on the bench if nothing else ?We are that close to promotion do you honestly think that the club would allow a striker to sit it out unless he had done something so henious that he would probably be in prison anyway ??

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]all rumours ,sightings, conspiracies welcome. . All a little suspicious that he should get a "hamstring" injury on the day of his court trial, of which followed a fairly public dressing down/warning from Paul Lambert. I''m not for one moment suggesting that Lambert wouldn''t be picking him as some sort of punishment ,but maybe it''s not actually his decision?.....a club suspension?!? Also a little strange that nobody from the club has put a time of recovery upon this ''injury''.as would normally be the case. What do we all think?[/quote]
I think that this thread really isn''t going to help anything, and that the club and/or manager should be left to deal with the situation as they see fit. They know all the details, and we don''t. There''s a reason for that.
[/quote]

hence the word...."conspriracy", somebody,somewhere knows all the details of the death of Princess Diana !?!

are you suggesting Chris Martin cannot be injured?

I''ve seen him doing light intensity physio work so if he isnt injured the club (and a surprisingly willing Chris) are going along way to keep this one going!

[quote user="YellowOne1"]I think anybody who believes Chris Martin is injured is living in cloud cuckoo land .[/quote]I want whatever you are smoking !

[quote user="Adam_2010"]Saw him in Boots in Castle Mall before Monday nights game. I think we should just stay out of it.[/quote]

He must have thought he was playing then.....

It was on Talksport that the club have turned down a £4m bid from Cardiff for Martin to replace the injured Chopra.

The Sun are waiting for Martin''s managers secretary to email over a few lines so that a Sub trainee can cobble together a 100 words and put out an exclusive on why Martin is keen to be reunited with former Canary Craig Bellamy.

Sky sports news have stated that Norwich City are yet to confirm that Chris Martin is set to join Cardiff.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Christ sake, there was an identical post to this utter Male Cow Dung the other day.Why is it that when someone gets injured people instantly think hes been kidnapped by aliens or something ?Lambert said in interview post Brizzol that Chris Martin would be returning to training this weekenedAlso I teach a few lads lucky enough to play for the Norwich Youth system, one had a pretty basic injury he had to run past the physio and when doing so who was on the physio table getting treatment ??Chris Martin

So please stop posting this utter crap.[/quote]

Well said Nexus. Jeez, injured or not, this topic has been well and truly stalked, sorry, exhausted to death, especially as we now know he''ll back around this Saturday - and that''s good enough for me. All we should be worried about is giving him the support he deserves from us as a NCFC player when he eventually returns to the starting 11, end of. OTBC

What makes no sense about this stupid conspriricy is if the club have suspended him, why would they keep it quiet?Oh and please no more ''I saw him in Tesco and he didnt look injured!'' posts. There is a big difference between being able to play a game of football (a fairly intense athletic activity) and going to the shops.

1. I saw him outside the main entrance on Monday night talking to fans.

2. Does anybody really think that Lambert & McNally etc are that stupid.

3. If he had incurred some sort of Club imposed ban/suspension then they would have said so because there''s no point in doing it if you don''t make it public.

FFS he is injured was talking to him Monday night. In all seriousness GJL I would be very careful what you are saying as your comments are verging on defimation as you are making serious accusations about CM.

Chris MARTIN has been injured, and the week before last began light running on the ok of club med advisors, this has been upped during the last week, and he should soon be available again - hence PL''s endorsement on radio Norfolk Monday evening that CM is not far away!

[quote user="porkyp"]Chris MARTIN has been injured, and the week before last began light running on the ok of club med advisors, this has been upped during the last week, and he should soon be available again - hence PL''s endorsement on radio Norfolk Monday evening that CM is not far away![/quote]

Yep he will be back for Scunthorpe game - might even but highly unlikely due to risk be on the bench saturday

any one who believes that they haven''t sneakily replaced Chris Martin with someone else who looks and sounds just like him, so they can place him outside the main entrance to Carrow Road and have people think they''ve talked to him, then have him do training later this week, while Chris Martin secretly gets tortured cos they don''t like him lives in cloud cuckoo land.