Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Third goal from last night plus great atmosphere

Easily the best atmosphere of the season.  I had to appologise to the people in front of me for getting to vocal at one point ! ( I sit in the Jarold )

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yes I did :([/quote]Ha! I ended up in Top of the Terrace because we were celebrating my dad''s birthday... I never, ever want to watch another football match from behind a perspex screen. Some of the old boys in there must have thought I was insane... got some very disapproving looks for banging on the glass and screaming ''F***ING COME OOOOONNNN!'' after Henri''s goal!

Hahaha fantastic !!I was screaming when he scored and jumping up and down so much it was crazy... between you me ( and the entire forum) i actually very nearly fart arsed straight over the seat infront of me when Surman scored number 3, lost my scarf and everything.. .again a few disaproving looks but lucky for me I am in a quite animated section , apart from the people infront and to my right ! :)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hahaha fantastic !!

I was screaming when he scored and jumping up and down so much it was crazy... between you me ( and the entire forum) i actually very nearly fart arsed straight over the seat infront of me when Surman scored number 3, lost my scarf and everything.. .again a few disaproving looks but lucky for me I am in a quite animated section , apart from the people infront and to my right ! :)
[/quote]

How dare you go into the Library and disturb all those people reading shame on you, remove yourself to the 21st centry and come to the Barclay 

Lol@coelho - that sounds funny! Makes you wonder though what it takes to get these oldies animated. I was sat next to a couple of pensioners for the Cardiff game. When we scored at the death everyone around went bananas and these two didn''t even stand up!! They must actaully hope we don''t score so they don''t get buffeted about and jumped on in all the madness. I tell you one thing i''ll still be screaming like a loony whether i''m 34 or 84!