Sign in to follow this  
Robert Fleck is still GOD!

Sign Pedersen from Bolton!

He would be our top scorer with 9 goals this season and if he could repeat that for us by May he would probably save us from the drop - his wages would be irrelevant on a loan on that basis. He at least has prem experience and has shown he can score at this level, something Hux and Leon have both patently failed to do.

Given the opportunities Leon in particular has had I am confident that a 5 month loan of Pederson would be a better use of money than playing Leon or spending cash on Chopra/ another unproven possibility. In Ashton we have the best young non premier striker around (bent perhaps the exception) and experience would be invaluably (is that a real word?) better now.

Florent Laville is another we should seriously consider if he is fit again.

OTBC

i doubt worthy would go for another forward,but i would prefer him to leon as leon has been realy poor. i remember Laville putting in some unbelievable performances at the end of the season before last before breaking a leg or something.so if he is better then we should go for him on laon.then again if he was good i''d reckon he would be in the bolton first team...

I thought he was an attcking midfielder...sam wants to sell to free up wages......maybe near the end of the month we may be able loan him....when sam can''t sell

Remember though that we got Charlie from Bolton as he was deemed surplus to requirements. I''d quite like to sign Laville, I think he has - albeit in the past - proved to be a competent Premiership footballer and I can''t imagine that he''s a wild fly-by-night kind of guy off the pitch, so would fit into the family-type of environment going on at Carrow Road/Colney.

For that matter, I''d quite like Pedersen on loan till the end of the season as an alternative style of striker to waht we have available at present, i.e. the pacey lightweight approach of Javis and Crow and the most haphazardness of McKenzie. Certainly would bring more of a sense of directness to the team that Ashton perhaps is also likely to possess.

In short, a yes to both Laville and Pedersen.

I would love to see him here, he always causes problems whenever he comes off the bench for Bolton, Simon Charlton must know him well too, could help him decide. 

He is a poor footballer technically, but a real nuisance, and he scores goals. My worry is that he is the type of player that when the chips are down (ie, now), he will get slaughtered by fans as his mistakes, and general averageness will be magnified