Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Hmmm I must be missing something as I think I''m the first to go for Udinese Vs Catania - Home win.

Their records speak for themselves:

Udinese are yet to loose a game in the league so far in 2011 with a home record of: W9 D3 L2 GF22 GA11

Catania have not won away from home this season and have an away record of: W0 D4 L10 GF7 GA24

Davo

I''m going for Udinese to beat Catania. Udinese are challenging for a Champions League spot and Catania have failed to win away from home all season.Good luck PUPs.

Back to Moldova this week.

SHERIFF to beat Sfintul Gheorge.

Sheriff with an 11-3-0 and 32-4 home record.

Sfintul Gheorge with a 2-0-12 and 9-34 away record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

It''s League One for me this week

Huddersfield vs Swindon - Home win.

Good luck New York and all fellow PUP''s

Scottish League one where second placed Dunfermline entertain rock bottom Stirling.

Dunfermline v Stirling........Home win.

Good luck NYC. [Y]

Thanks for putting the piccie up NN. Yes, Ben is on the right.Now, I''m gonna put the kiss of death on picks and go for a team in the English league - watch it back-fire on me lolAs it''s listed as playing on 19th March, I''ve got the correct fixture for this week NN [:)]Brentford v Leyton Orient   away win pleaseGood luck peeps

Sorry I am late another week, not got internet at home at the moment so struggling to get on. Looks like my original choice of Porto has been covered, so will go with Vojvodina over Cukaricki in the Serbian league,

Vojvodina are in third - 12/5/1 in the league - they have scored 17 and conceded three at home.

Cukaricki are dead last - 0/4/14 in the league - they have only scored two goals in nine away games.

The previous meeting this season ended up as a 0-2 away win in Vojvodinas favour.

Looks like a cert, but I dont know anything about the teams so be a bit cautious.

Best of luck Justin.

Hi All. OK I have given this some thought, and much like most of my picks this year, they are all from Europe. I am just finding England too unpredictable. Now I''ve just gone and jinxed myself... Anyway, here are my 6:

Aris Salonika HOME WIN (My Pick)

Porto HOME WIN

Rapid Vienna HOME WIN

FK Skendija HOME WIN

Udinese HOME WIN

Barcelona HOME WIN

Not sure what it pays, but something is better than nothing. Thanks for all the picks!

Nutty Nigel, the nuttest nut to eat a nut. Cant see this in the Pups Library but http://www.footymad.net/ is a fab website. Give details about english and scottish form tables, and you can also pick 2 teams and compare their result history [y] Just click on the stastics tab at the top and onto head to head!

here is the Hull Vs Norwich head to head http://www.footymad.net/head-to-head-statistics/?teama=297&teamb=400

maybe better for the picker who chooses the 6 to compare the games?

IAAB

On mobile so have to be quick, sorry about the lateness. Barcelona to win please! Good luck everyone!!

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Hi All. OK I have given this some thought, and much like most of my picks this year, they are all from Europe. I am just finding England too unpredictable. Now I''ve just gone and jinxed myself... Anyway, here are my 6: Aris Salonika HOME WIN (My Pick) Porto HOME WIN Rapid Vienna HOME WIN FK Skendija HOME WIN Udinese HOME WIN Barcelona HOME WIN Not sure what it pays, but something is better than nothing. Thanks for all the picks![/quote]

Thanks for these Justin, they all look really good to me. I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

I enjoyed the company of you PUPs at Kev''s party tonight. Have a good day at Hull tomorrow and don''t forget to report back[;)]

Hello people, first things first my pick for the week is Saints to beat Wednesday

Thanks for getting the picture up i''m completly usless and it took instructions from WITS just for me to e-mail it to her lol Yes I am indeed the one on the right that looks like i''ve just sat on the trophy for the best Tash, then next to me is my pedo looking step dad, in the middle my brother who won the trophy then his mate Stu who''s tash was ginger and feeling less of a man compared to us decided to use his birds maskara to get it black, then finaly another of my bro''s mates james, all in all we raised over £400 for a good cause