Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

NEW SIGNING FOR NORWICH...

@pete_norw

That''s the same reason i mentioned them being a bit unreliable. they were all over lambert going to burnley..

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Not trying to say that I have inside information but the lottery numbers for tonight are 2, 14, 27, 28, 36, and 49.[/quote]

Now you will really look stupid if those numbers are correct! ;)

The thing that has me raising an eyebrow at that report is this;

And with the likes of Southampton, Reading, Watford and Derby also tracking Mackail-Smith

All clubs that have been interested in him in the last two years. It took me ten minutes to find that out via a google search this morning.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Not trying to say that I have inside information but the lottery numbers for tonight are 2, 14, 27, 28, 36, and 49.[/quote]

[/quote]

I won''t though, now off to the shop to do my lottery for tonight...

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]

[/quote]

I won''t though, now off to the shop to do my lottery for tonight...

[/quote]Just check Blah on the Free Bet Thread.....then save your money. [;)]

It''s looking good. Why would the Peterborough Chairman go on Air tonight other than to explian why he has decided to sell a star player?

To say that he''s not selling their star player, perhaps.

He was scheduled to be on air anyway I think? So if that''s correct, he''ll merely field expected questions on CMS.

Spot on was on posh board thismorning that he was on 8-9.

Think this must be the only thread where i have read every single quote! Think that talksport could be correct on this one as Adrian Durham does have alot of inside knowledge about the club.

Gonna be honest now - I don''t think we''re signing him now. Think we''re all getting a bit too hyped up over it.

I''d like to be proved wrong though

[quote user="87canary"]Gonna be honest now - I don''t think we''re signing him now. Think we''re all getting a bit too hyped up over it.

I''d like to be proved wrong though[/quote]

I''d take 6-4 he''s here by the end of the weekend.Anybody like to lay me?

Anyone know if the Darren Ferguson twitter account is genuine?

Either way, he''s going nuts at Dion!

Fergie_Jnr Darren Ferguson

@DionDublinsDube Don''t you ever talk about my players going to other clubs again when you don''t know what your on about. Fucking Idiot!

@DionDublinsDube Considering the fact we were team mates at Man Utd I thought you would have more respect!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="87canary"]Gonna be honest now - I don''t think we''re signing him now. Think we''re all getting a bit too hyped up over it.

I''d like to be proved wrong though[/quote]

I''d take 6-4 he''s here by the end of the weekend.Anybody like to lay me?[/quote]Hope you won''t be too offended if I give it a miss this time but maybe some of the ladies on here might be up for it.......

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Anyone know if the Darren Ferguson twitter account is genuine?

Either way, he''s going nuts at Dion!

@DionDublinsDube Don''t you ever talk about my players going to other clubs again when you don''t know what your on about. Fucking Idiot!

@DionDublinsDube Considering the fact we were team mates at Man Utd I thought you would have more respect![/quote]No it''s a fake.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="87canary"]Gonna be honest now - I don''t think we''re signing him now. Think we''re all getting a bit too hyped up over it. I''d like to be proved wrong though[/quote]

I''d take 6-4 he''s here by the end of the weekend.

Anybody like to lay me?
[/quote]

Hope you won''t be too offended if I give it a miss this time but maybe some of the ladies on here might be up for it.......
[/quote]

You never know after a couple more Taddys Smithy....

[B][B][:O]

I have to say that I think CMS will be on his way. The lad has made it clear he wants to come, his club have made it clear he can go (at the right price) and it''s clear we want him.

Posh are just holding out for as much as they can get and we are happy to spend if it means a £90M pay off.

The Peterborough Chairman has just said on local radio that he is bound to let him go for £3M.   £2M upfront plus £1M add ons.

[quote user="Surfbird"]

The Peterborough Chairman has just said on local radio that he is bound to let him go for £3M.   £2M upfront plus £1M add ons.

[/quote]

Thats far too much !!!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Surfbird"]

[/quote]

Thats far too much !!!!!!

[/quote]I don''t agree with this. If Lambert things he is the difference between playoffs and top two, then I don''t think the price should matter as long as we are not over-stretching. He might have spent most of his time in League One, but so has Holt - and if we could add another 20 goal striker to the mix then it could take us over the line.Still, isn''t it odd that P''boro want 2 million when we recently announced we had invested 2 million into our transfer pot? Doh.

[quote user="Surfbird"]

[/quote]

To clarify - we bid £1.5m plus a £1m if we went up, Peterborough want £2m plus a £1m if we go up. The discussions are still ongoing.

[quote user="Captain Fantastic"]£3m lost, compared to £90m gained, makes sense.[/quote]

And the Saga continues, this has all the Hallmarks of holding us to Ransom, I hope we don''t give in to this latest ransom note from thier chairman and go elsewhere, You can almost picture Fry sniggering down his sleeve, thats Barry not Stephan, No I say move on and Forget it, spend £3Mil on a proven Championship striker  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Captain Fantastic"]£3m lost, compared to £90m gained, makes sense.[/quote]

And the Saga continues, this has all the Hallmarks of holding us to Ransom, I hope we don''t give in to this latest ransom note from thier chairman and go elsewhere, You can almost picture Fry sniggering down his sleeve, thats Barry not Stephan, No I say move on and Forget it, spend £3Mil on a proven Championship striker  

[/quote]Totally agree, lets move on, no league one plyaer is worth 3 million, if i was CMS i''d be frustrated at that, they really are being unrealistic.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]Barry Fry was all for selling , it was Darren MacAnthony who said no.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Totally agree, lets move on, no league one plyaer is worth 3 million, if i was CMS i''d be frustrated at that, they really are being unrealistic.
[/quote]

Totally agree lets move on cause he''s not worth £3m, now if it was £3m for a proven known championship striker that would be a different story.

It''s a shame Leroy Lita got injured when he did because I''m sure he''d have been a similar price and younger  at 26(not 27 until December) and more proven at our level and has played in Prem too. I wonder what happens with CMS - either way, it''s all exciting with us in 2nd and possible transfer activity