Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

NEW SIGNING FOR NORWICH...

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]CMS is refusing new followers on Twitter, guess hes not in mood right now. Think its nott gonna happen now.[/quote]

.....Or on the flip side of the coin, he may not want verbal from Posh fans should he leave them in the next few days ;)

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Ncfc"]Somebody tweeted you f---ing  lying  c--t to Dion , obviously one very unhappy supporter .[/quote]

The lad that did that was a Posh fan - The response that followed from Dion really sums up DD perfectly, most people wouldn''t have responded back like that...[/quote]

What was Dions response please?

It was a silly and naive thing for Dion to do (even if we do end up signing him), but I have no doubt that

he (and probably Kevin Piper) were used/misled by persons unknown!

I think the club have every right to be annoyed, but I don''t think we should let it overshadow the events of last night. Fingers crossed Lambert can get a striker in though, as we are in trouble if Holty gets injured or suspended.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]he will be here by the weekend trust me[/quote]   What makes you so confident BC ?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Ncfc"]Somebody tweeted you f---ing  lying  c--t to Dion , obviously one very unhappy supporter .[/quote]

The lad that did that was a Posh fan - The response that followed from Dion really sums up DD perfectly, most people wouldn''t have responded back like that...[/quote]

What was Dions response please?[/quote]

Sorry pal, response was....

@Garionmoore that''s a bit harsh !! Sorry if I upset !! Apologies Sir !

That says alot about Double D - his nickname suggests a tit, but he''s obviously a gent. Cool response.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Ncfc"]Somebody tweeted you f---ing  lying  c--t to Dion , obviously one very unhappy supporter .[/quote]

That says alot about Double D - his nickname suggests a tit, but he''s obviously a gent. Cool response.[/quote]Keyboard warriors, eh? Would like to see the guy have the balls to walk up to Dion in the street and say that!

[quote user="YellowOne1"]Reading that it sounds as if we have made our usual derisory offer .[/quote]What''s that then? The same offer that got us Surman, Crofts, Whitbread, and Holt amongst others?Clearly Posh are trying to maximise potential income, and fair play to them, but why use any excuse to have a moan at the club when we''re doing so well?

Because it says the offer is nowhere near and we have heard that a few times before. How much could they want for him ? Charlie Austin was the biggest name forward in that division and he went for around £1.8 - 2 million so you would think any bid of around £2million would get him .Knowing Norwich they have bid something silly like £800,000 .

Does CMS walk away in the summer for free? If so then the end of the loan period is the last chance to recoup some money or Posh may hope that keeping him until the end of his contract ensures promotion. High stakes are being played for in the boardroom of each club.

HRH

Got to say, reading Darren Ferguson''s interview I think this is very much an ongoing thing. I think if Peterborough are not wanting a substantial amount, this could happen. Encouraged by that.

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Would Ncfc REALLY allow news of a new signing be announced through ''late night kick-off '' by an ex-player??!.........I''m not quite buying this one just at the moment ?![/quote]

So you''re not buying into the fact that one of the most respected ex-professionals in the game (with strong connections locally) would risk putting the Beeb in the bad books of two local clubs if this was not already cut-and-dried?

[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="Tipster101"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Would Ncfc REALLY allow news of a new signing be announced through ''late night kick-off '' by an ex-player??!.........I''m not quite buying this one just at the moment ?![/quote]

So you''re not buying into the fact that one of the most respected ex-professionals in the game (with strong connections locally) would risk putting the Beeb in the bad books of two local clubs if this was not already cut-and-dried?

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

What is strange however is no one has mentioned If he wants to leave he has not put in a formal transfer request, after all this is what usually happens, Just to make it look like he wants to leave, or have I missed something here ? 

Norwich City have been told “to make a decent offer” if they want to

secure the services of Peterborough striker Craig Mackail-Smith.I dont think we offered 3 million somehow???

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Ncfc"]Somebody tweeted you f---ing  lying  c--t to Dion , obviously one very unhappy supporter .[/quote]

That says alot about Double D - his nickname suggests a tit, but he''s obviously a gent. Cool response.[/quote]Keyboard warriors, eh? Would like to see the guy have the balls to walk up to Dion in the street and say that![/quote]

Given that the keyboard warrior looks like a very small Harry Potter, well, you''d not fancy his chances - but then again, he may just have heard the rumour about Dion''s magic wand.

And back to CMS - I disagree with those who feel we should have gone in with a straight off £3,000,0000 bid, you always test the water with a lower bid for obvious reasons! Mu own guess is that we''ve offered Simeon Jackson plus cash, that way they''ve got a striker who would probably do an alright job for them at that level and would therefore keep their promotion hopes on target - Just need to make sure CM is fit first though before we could do such a deal (total speculation i know). Posh know we''ve got a little money to burn and i wouldn''t mind betting they''re going to use that to their advantage at this stage of the game. We all know Barry Fry ;)

Reading Fry''s comments yesterday and Ferguson''s today I think that this will happen but there is a horsetrade going on at the moment over the price. I suspect we have made an offer worth "up to £3 million" but probably dependent on us getting promoted, CMS playing 50 games, finding a cure for cancer etc etc. Posh no doubt want more cash guaranteed up front in case we go up and probably wanted him to play last night as well in what was a big game. Maybe they also are trying to negotiate away the sell on fee for Joe Lewis or something like that?

People should lay off Dion. He may well turn out to be right. Ok they may have jumped the gun a little bit and who knows where the story came from in the first place but ultimately there still appears to be a potential a deal on the cards here so he was pretty much right.

Question is how much do we want it!

Homepage reports PBoro boss Ferguson telling us to up our bid.Clearly he wants to come and they want to sell...... At a price!!!I would hope/presume this will happen by the weekend, although not the way we, the club, would deal with things, but if it gets Lambert the man he wants then, so be it.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Reading Fry''s comments yesterday and Ferguson''s today I think that this will happen but there is a horsetrade going on at the moment over the price. I suspect we have made an offer worth "up to £3 million" but probably dependent on us getting promoted, CMS playing 50 games, finding a cure for cancer etc etc. Posh no doubt want more cash guaranteed up front in case we go up and probably wanted him to play last night as well in what was a big game. Maybe they also are trying to negotiate away the sell on fee for Joe Lewis or something like that?

People should lay off Dion. He may well turn out to be right. Ok they may have jumped the gun a little bit and who knows where the story came from in the first place but ultimately there still appears to be a potential a deal on the cards here so he was pretty much right.

Question is how much do we want it!

[/quote]

Sorry more cash up front in case we DONT go up!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Norwich City have been told “to make a decent offer” if they want to secure the services of Peterborough striker Craig Mackail-Smith.

I dont think we offered 3 million somehow???
[/quote]

Seems they are holding us to ransom, Barry Fry (tuck) is being very greedy o n this one, no way is he worth more than £1 mill, I think we should keep the money, We should not have made public the extra £2mill Lambert had, this is the real point here

If we have already offered £3 million as reports suggest then its not worth upping the offer.

£3m seems a lot of money  and now they want more?????????