Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

NEW SIGNING FOR NORWICH...

I don''t think Dion would have said that on tv unless he had good cause and had checked out his source so until we hear his side of the story lets not now turn this into a thread knocking him.

He should have directed that tweet at Kevin Piper as well as it''s likely that he has editorial control of Late Kick Off East.

If he didn''t wan''t it said on the show KP would have stopped Dion saying it.

And of course which regular guest on the show works at Peterborough?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I don''t think Dion would have said that on tv unless he had good cause and had checked out his source so until we hear his side of the story lets not now turn this into a thread knocking him.

[/quote]

Bless you[A]

[quote user="Alex"]C''mon folks, a bit of a cock up by DD, but he''s known to be a top fella so i think we can let him off, nothing malicious in it, just a silly mistake (had he had a shandy i wonder?)...[/quote]

Just what I think, Dion is Norwich through and through, I don''t believe he would have said what he did without checking his source out or was he being used to bring the matter into the public domain.

Top bloke Dion so no more moaning about him please.

If people want to moan about Dion then they can, they don''t need some self appointed forum police telling them what to say. I''m surprised you haven''t mentioned that there are 2 threads on this subject!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Alex"]C''mon folks, a bit of a cock up by DD, but he''s known to be a top fella so i think we can let him off, nothing malicious in it, just a silly mistake (had he had a shandy i wonder?)...[/quote]

Just what I think, Dion is Norwich through and through, I don''t believe he would have said what he did without checking his source out or was he being used to bring the matter into the public domain.

Top bloke Dion so no more moaning about him please.

[/quote]No way is he! He was only here a couple of seasons, I am sure he is much more Coventry/Villa/Leicester (home town) through and through!

I''ve got no problems with Dion, I totally agree I cant think that he would have talked about this unless he was 100% he thought this was going through

I can understand however if your Mcnally and trying to get the striker everyone''s been on about you might be a bit hacked off that this became public before the deal was done. I guess there is a danger too that other clubs become aware and an auction starts, not ideal if your a chief exec of the club trying to buy.

I think we should tell Posh stick it. Their loss at the money

being talked about.

If we stay a championship side I think we should pusue CMS, but 3 million is a joke, i would prefer player swap and cash deal.

If we make the premier league I think we should move on completely.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]If we stay a championship side I think we should pusue CMS, but 3 million is a joke, i would prefer player swap and cash deal. If we make the premier league I think we should move on completely.[/quote]

I agree with that.

Silly mistake to be made, possibly in the heat of the moment after a fantastic victory. You don''t say things like that on national TV unless they are already confirmed, and are NCFC really likely to allow a local broadcast to announce a mega signing? I think not. Judging by the reaction of other members of the City/Posh board, nothing had been confirmed or even close to it. Rookie mistake?

Silly mistake not! It''s not like he just spilled it in conversation. The whole story must have been run with the full support of Kevin Piper. Graphics and background already prepared.

i''ve just watched it on bbc iplayer and Dion does say by the end of the week, so perhaps theres some sort of agreement in place for CMS to play his last few matches. who knows, but I think we should wait until the end of the week before we say Dion was wrong. It seems a bit strange that he''d come out with something like that on tv without it being true....

I didn''t see the late kick off show but what did he actally say on the about CMS? Mcnally has tweeted a couple of times suggesting that he is angry with the way he misled the fans and went on to say ex players should move on and let the current players get the attention they deserve.

Say what you like about the bloke, what he did was incredibly unprofessional.

I don''t think such a rumour should or would be broadcast on TV without prior consent from the club - unless it is broadcast as just a rumour. However by what people are saying about last nights programme, they were announcing it as a completed deal.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Somebody tweeted you f---ing  lying  c--t to Dion , obviously one very unhappy supporter .[/quote]

The lad that did that was a Posh fan - The response that followed from Dion really sums up DD perfectly, most people wouldn''t have responded back like that...