Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

NEW SIGNING FOR NORWICH...

[quote user="Longy"]Sounds like McKail Smith to me.If so good signing imo, fitting in with Lamberts policy of signing young hungry lower division players.

[/quote]

Lower divison..... yes, Hungry..... maybe, Young..... at 27 not sure he quite fits that bill!

Could this mean the conspiracy theorist are right? (About Martin?)

My Grandad just asked (by text....)

I said he''s more of a Jackson type player as far as i know.

Just got a brilliant response,

''expect he scores''

Hope he does the business. Is he a Jackson type player? To be honest, i don''t really watch the lower league Highlights, and haven''t seen much of him before....

Sounds like just what we need. Say what you like about goals from midfield etc, but we really did need someone up front with Holt who knows where the onion bag is.Goodbye Simeon?

Great striker in my opinion. Would be very pleased is this is true.

I''m confident that he would cut it in the premier league as well! Fantastic pairing: Holt and Mackail Smith!

I would hope not Norfolk&Chance, for a loan deal. Especially since Lewis could still potentially go for a couple of million+

I hope Dion got the clubs permission to release the big news,it doesn''t seem to be cut and dry yet,what a cracking signing this would be!

[quote user="morty"]Sounds like just what we need. Say what you like about goals from midfield etc, but we really did need someone up front with Holt who knows where the onion bag is.Goodbye Simeon?[/quote]

Think it will be goodbye Chrissy and Simo will stay. Heard Chrissy has had a bust up with Lambert and will be leaving. Considering he is meant to have a hamstring injury and wont be back for another month he was walking perfectly in Norwich on Saturday.. no crutches or limping or anything.. no injury seems to be present at all! Which only adds to the rumour about him....

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Has anyone got his stats? i cant find him on wikipedia?[/quote][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Mackail-Smith]Click[/url][/quote]Thank you, just turned 27, has a lot to offer, i hope its very true, Dion wouldn''t do it to us!

Dion is lieing to us all!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I would have thought he has been told by the club to break the news, and has not just decided to give inside info? (Plus why would Dion know, if its not happening, he''s not directly linked to the club is he?)

I reckon Dion just read the mirror while in his dressing room and thought sure nobody watches the show anywho so what the heck.

Cracking news, have always rated him and although he is 27, he is a player that fits the mould. I thought he was better than Boyd or the other chap who''s name escapes me.

Well done City.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]There''s also an article about it on the Mirror.. not that that means anything but it adds more substance to it. They say up to £3 millionhttp://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Norwich-transfer-news-Canaries-look-set-to-land-Peterborough-striker-Craig-Mackail-Smith-in-a-deal-worth-up-to-3million-article713869.html[/quote]Actually, I think that adds a great deal of weight to it. If you look back, the Mirror seems to have a very accurate source for NCFC news.

If this is true, which I can''t see why it wouldn''t be, then it is a great signing.  No way Dion would risk his fledgling career with BS.

[quote user="O.T.B.C"]Cracking news, have always rated him and although he is 27, he is a player that fits the mould. I thought he was better than Boyd or the other chap who''s name escapes me. Well done City.[/quote]

Can''t compare CMS with George Boyd, Boyd is Posh''s answer to Hoolahan. Cracking little footballer is Boyd, not the quickest but he''s incredibly skillful. A mate of mine support''s Posh and i''ve gone a couple times to their games, remember Boyd had 4 players round him and he did the lot before laying the ball on a plate for someone to finish.

What a great signing this would be if the rumours are to be believed, we need another option upfront to bang some more goals in, I think he could fit in right away with our team. Here''s Hoping :D

He should be signing by Friday,having watched the comments back i get a feeling it''s all sorted,i can''t believe DD would put the signing out there and give other clubs the chance of stealing him,lets hope this is the final piece of the promotion jigsaw.

Woah, wasn''t expecing this! Obviously, the eggs have been placed firmly in the basket - we are going for promotion guys!!

[quote user="AJ"]Woah, wasn''t expecing this! Obviously, the eggs have been placed firmly in the basket - we are going for promotion guys!![/quote]

YUP!! Also a good long term signing,he knows were the goal is,works hard and seems to be in the right place at the right time when it matters.Really can''t wait for the Club to announce it as a done deal,my friend who is a posh fan text me a while back,it just said "Gutted"