Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

NEW SIGNING FOR NORWICH...

Sounds like McKail Smith to me.If so good signing imo, fitting in with Lamberts policy of signing young hungry lower division players.

Four posts all about the same thing,they said that Craig Mackail-Smith was leaving Peterborough,then Dion said he had huge news from Norwich about a big signing,or has Dion signed on as a coach and they are playing us for fools!![;)]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Four posts all about the same thing,they said that Craig Mackail-Smith was leaving Peterborough,then Dion said he had huge news from Norwich about a big signing,or has Dion signed on as a coach and they are playing us for fools!![;)][/quote]There is no doubt about it, Norwich do business and release the news in peculiar ways!

How do I watch late kick off? Can''t seem to get the episode online? Just get Late Kick Off London & South East when I click on the link for episode 8.

Can someone collate and post whats going on please, I''m in Africa.Who?How much?What position does he play?

Happy with that.

But with the ''intention to sign'' That pretty much mean''s were signing him right? Why else would they let their star man go with so few games left, when they are so close to promotion again.... If i where a Peterborough fan, i would be moaning about prudence right now :P

Morty:

Mackail-Smith from Pboro, on loan who is a striker (with 26 goals this season), with ''view to permanent'' for £2-3 Million.

I will imagine it will be turned permanent in the summer. They wouldn''t loan us to him if we weren''t going to sign him permanently.

Thank you very much, Mr Foulger.

[quote user="morty"]Can someone collate and post whats going on please, I''m in Africa.Who?How much?What position does he play?[/quote]Who- Craig Mackail Smith (Peterborough)How much - 2 to 3 million (loan till end of season)Position- Striker scored 21 league goals this season.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Has anyone got his stats? i cant find him on wikipedia?[/quote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Mackail-Smith

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Has anyone got his stats? i cant find him on wikipedia?[/quote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Mackail-Smith