Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

How many fans are we taking to Hull?

Recent away games, Sheff U, Palace, Leeds, Barnsley and Leicester all over 2000 so come on let''s get 3000 bums on seats at Hull. New ground for quite a few and if we can win that''s another team who can''t pinch a play off spot.

Got mine today, phoned the office and was told that following Leicester they''ve been selling well and that my ticket was in the new batch the club had requested so get them sooner rather than later

Got a couple of tickets today, after missing Leicester didn''t want to miss this one too. New ground to tick off as well.

Can''t go to this one but have been there once. I''d imagine there''ll be a great turnout of City fans.The ground sits in an area known as West Park with an aviary and animal enclosures containing wallabies and llamas grazing away oblivious to anything else.Haven''t noticed too many of those at other grounds to be honest.( and before Smudger asks, no, I hadn''t had a drop to drink all day....)

quote ......and Smith must score

Can''t go to this one but have been there once. I''d imagine there''ll be a great turnout of City fans.The ground sits in an area known as West Park with an aviary and animal enclosures containing wallabies and llamas grazing away oblivious to anything else.Haven''t noticed too many of those at other grounds to be honest.( and before Smudger asks, no, I hadn''t had a drop to drink all day....)

I did notice there were plenty of wild animals last time I was there but they were wearing black and amber! LOL

From ncfc official website

"TICKETS for City''s match with Hull City at the KC Stadium this Saturday, March 19 (3pm) are selling fast.

Supporters wishing to get behind the Canaries in East Yorkshire are advised to buy in advance with demand for the 2,750 allocation currently high after City''s 3-1 win over Bristol City moved Paul Lambert''s side into second spot in the npower Championship."

Just got mine, it took 15 mins to get through and the woman on the line said there were less then 100 tickets left of the 2700 allocated...

I''m stuck in the corner N7. Whats the view like from there? anyone been before?

Also which pub is everyone going to before hand?

Team FM will have at least one pussy wagon there if Tilly has sorted the tickets out for us today?

I understand from what I have been told, that the demand from Tilly''s bitches to join us may require the need for a 2nd wagon.

To be fair it''s a good viewing stadium, all seats will have a good view! I went to the first ever league game there, the locals get quite excited and there is a big metal fence segragating the home / away fans outside the ground. The Hull fans all go in the East stand, to our left hand side.

As for pubs sorry not an expert there, I keep out of them in Hull!

[quote user="Smudger"]Team FM will have at least one pussy wagon there if Tilly has sorted the tickets out for us today? I understand from what I have been told, that the demand from Tilly''s bitches to join us may require the need for a 2nd wagon.[/quote]

Eight tickets purchased this afternoon Smudger so 2 Pussy Wagons will be on the road.

The so called Nutty Family are attending this one. Nutty, Duncan and Jellytot. Does this mean people won''t go now[:^)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Can''t go to this one but have been there once. I''d imagine there''ll be a great turnout of City fans.The ground sits in an area known as West Park with an aviary and animal enclosures containing wallabies and llamas grazing away oblivious to anything else.Haven''t noticed too many of those at other grounds to be honest.( and before Smudger asks, no, I hadn''t had a drop to drink all day....)[/quote]Ahh but was the diet coke a tad on the expensive side mate??? [:O]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Can''t go to this one but have been there once. I''d imagine there''ll be a great turnout of City fans.The ground sits in an area known as West Park with an aviary and animal enclosures containing wallabies and llamas grazing away oblivious to anything else.Haven''t noticed too many of those at other grounds to be honest.( and before Smudger asks, no, I hadn''t had a drop to drink all day....)[/quote]Ahh but was the diet coke a tad on the expensive side mate??? [:O][/quote]You can say that again.Would''ve been cheaper drinking petrol......

Got my ticket for hull in the morning. Was just goin to get one on the day but diddnt realise there was such high demand til last night so thought i better buy one asap

Ill be going, didnt go leicester but did leeds! Look out for the shirt with hogesar on the back!

Are there still tickets available? Was supposed to working Saturday, but got it off now. Looking to take my lad to his first away day.