Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Mini Jet Heeled Frontman"]Any ideas as to when tickets go on sale, and the sort of number of tickets we can expect to receive??[/quote]

All away tickets go on sale about 3/4 weeks before the game - check the main website for details

We get 2200 tickets in the vicarage end see http://www.footballgroundguide.com

Thinking we could get more than 2200.When we played them at the end of 03/04, I seem to remember we took about 4K there.Watford don''t exactly pack out Vicarage Rd as a rule,they might be grateful for the extra income...

I suppose it will depend on whether or not they have an ST holders in the stand as to whether or not they can offer it all

"I reckon there might be a ballot for away tickets...?"Or you might just turn up and pay on the night as many others will

I''ll bloody be there, be rude not to really wouldn''t it, considering Watford is only about 20 miles away

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]Thinking we could get more than 2200.When we played them at the end of 03/04, I seem to remember we took about 4K there.

Watford don''t exactly pack out Vicarage Rd as a rule,they might be grateful for the extra income...
[/quote]

When we played there in the Championship season (03/04) we had the whole of the Vicarge Road End Stand. I''m sure that the Watford family area was in the old stand to the left which is now mostly comdemned and not used. So the Watford family area is now to our right as we look onto the pitch in the same stand as the away fans, and there are plenty of season ticket holders there.

So I''ll be very surprised if City are allocated any more than whatever the away allocation is, around 2200.

As regards a ballot I don''t think there will be one, but I think there should be.

Watford away is on general sale now from the ticket office- adults £25, 16-19 and students £15, didn''t catch the other prices. Get involved!

I''m going to this one in the Tilly''s pussy wagon [:)]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I bought ours last night, they were flying out, so if you plan to go don''t hang around too long.
[/quote]

Tilly is there as we speak getting the tickets for his 3 ladies and himself of course.

We did have the full stand in 2003-04, but at that time their family area was in the East Stand that since then has been condemned on safety grounds and can''t house supporters. So half of the stand away fans are in is now the home family area (presumably with season ticket holders) meaning the allocation won''t be increased beyond 2,200.

Just bought mine. The guy in the ticket office said they''re selling very well and he''s expecting them to sell out by end of tomo, so if you want to go I suggest you get a move on!

[quote user="City1st"]"
I reckon there might be a ballot for away tickets...?"

Or you might just turn up and pay on the night as many others will

[/quote]

Good luck with that. It''s all ticket.

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]

Does anybody know if this is possible to do on the train from Norwich and back? National Rail doesn''t seem to think it is.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Last time I went to Watford mid week by train I had to hitch it back, Last train back was 9-15, so in answer to your question No don''t risk it

You can easily get back to Norwich by train. The 22.31 from Watford Junction gets into Euston at 22.52, so you''d have just under 40 minutes to get to Liverpool Street for the 23.30 to Norwich.National Rail doesn''t show that route if you just look for trains from Watford to Norwich because it thinks there''s not enough time between trains to get from Euston to Liverpool Street, but you''d make it with loads of time to spare.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]You can easily get back to Norwich by train. The 22.31 from Watford Junction gets into Euston at 22.52, so you''d have just under 40 minutes to get to Liverpool Street for the 23.30 to Norwich.

National Rail doesn''t show that route if you just look for trains from Watford to Norwich because it thinks there''s not enough time between trains to get from Euston to Liverpool Street, but you''d make it with loads of time to spare.
[/quote]

Many thanks, I''ll check it out.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I bought ours last night, they were flying out, so if you plan to go don''t hang around too long.
[/quote]

Tilly is there as we speak getting the tickets for his 3 ladies and himself of course.

[/quote]

I have 4 tickets in my possession Angel.Is it the thought of the all leather interior in my Pussy Wagon that has brought about all the spare seats being taken by me Julies and bitches?[H]

[quote user="s10_yellow"]You can easily get back to Norwich by train. The 22.31 from Watford Junction gets into Euston at 22.52, so you''d have just under 40 minutes to get to Liverpool Street for the 23.30 to Norwich.

National Rail doesn''t show that route if you just look for trains from Watford to Norwich because it thinks there''s not enough time between trains to get from Euston to Liverpool Street, but you''d make it with loads of time to spare.
[/quote]

The nearest station to Vicarge Road is Watford High Street but you''ll need to get to Watford Junction to get the fast train back into Euston for the late train back to Norwich. It''s around 20 minutes from the ground to WJ on foot; easily do-able as the away end backs out onto the road into central Watford.

From Euston, you need to walk a couple of minutes to Euston Square to get the train to Liverpool Street or you can get the Northern Line to Moorgate and walk. Easy.

You can easy get back for the last train back to Norwich from Liverpool Street.  We did it last time we played down their for a non-event game.  We think we were the only 4 NCFC on the train that night.  I suspect it might be a bit diff this year!

Just rung up to buy Watford tickets. Bloke in ticket office said they are going fast. So if you want to go, then get in quick!