Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

If you could pick...

QPR being docked, just to hear Warncock moaning and seeing us gain on them. After the game Monday before Dion''s big news we were only interested in catching QPR. Weve got Martin and Wilbraham coming back so "we can go with what we''ve got".

good question. it''s a toughie, but I''d go with CMS as even if QPR had points deducted doesn''t mean we''d finish top, we could even drop to the play offs still in these 9 games left. so I''d go for more fire power (this is supposing he gets a few goals) and keep going as we are, I''d bite your hand off for 2nd :)

youngcanary, if QPR got docked points there would be 2x automatic places up for grabs, not the 1 currently.. Big difference when considered.

Of course, it could be bad news were we to slip and end up in the playoffs.

Arghh! I''m stressing about fantasy now! :o/

[quote user="youngcanary"]good question. it''s a toughie, but I''d go with CMS as even if QPR had points deducted doesn''t mean we''d finish top, we could even drop to the play offs still in these 9 games left. so I''d go for more fire power (this is supposing he gets a few goals) and keep going as we are, I''d bite your hand off for 2nd :)[/quote]

I''m sorry. I know we like to discuss things but the question is both ridiculous and pointless.

CMS anytime. If we went up because of QPR being docked points, then great, but we will still need a striker for next year. If we got CMS I''m sure he would fire in enough goals to get us in the top 2 come the end of the season, (also always better to do it the ''proper'' way, not that I''d complain if we went up due to QPR being docked points!!). Plus who here would fancy us if QPR and us both finished in the play offs together? I don''t think I would

QPR being docked points because i think we would go onto win the league - the management and coaching staff have enough to keep the team focused and on track to do that if it were to happen. It would be ours to lose!

In turn this would mean obviously promotion and the money that comes with that meaning we could go back in the summer and buy CMS then!

Plus it would just annoy Warnock!

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]Really don''t want QPR to get docked any points at all even if we don''t get CMS. I want us to go up because we deserve to not on somebody else''s misfortune. [/quote]It is not their own ''misfortune'', as that suggests it is pure bad luck. It is entirely their own fault, and there is no doubt that they have cheated.And even if we have to do an Arsenal and feed Swansea/Cardiff/Leeds players dodgy lasagne before an important game, I don''t care!

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="In Dubious Battle "]Really don''t want QPR to get docked any points at all even if we don''t get CMS. I want us to go up because we deserve to not on somebody else''s misfortune. [/quote]It is not their own ''misfortune'', as that suggests it is pure bad luck. It is entirely their own fault, and there is no doubt that they have cheated.And even if we have to do an Arsenal and feed Swansea/Cardiff/Leeds players dodgy lasagne before an important game, I don''t care![/quote]

Could never agree with that. The promotion would feel hollow to me. If you want to win without deserving too, or by using any means within your power however shody go and support Man Utd.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="In Dubious Battle "]

Could never agree with that. The promotion would feel hollow to me. If you want to win without deserving too, or by using any means within your power however shody go and support Man Utd.[/quote]I fail to see how that is relevant.[/quote]Well its not directly related, but the point I am trying to make is that Man Utd are a bunch of cheats and despite the fact they win loads it would be utterly unsatisfying to me because of the manner in which they conduct themselves. Whereas when City do occasionally win something it is done honorably and in the correct way. I just can''t understand how anybody could be pleased about getting promoted because another team were deducted points and thus I was suggesting that if that sort of way of winning floats your boat why not support Man Utd.