Sign in to follow this  
Appletonandy

Anything to fear in this?

Does concern me that everyone around us seem to be signing strikers. Cardiff will follow as Chopra is out for season.

Only one of our strikers is scoring. I fear, with today''s news re CMS, we might come up slightly short.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Does concern me that everyone around us seem to be signing strikers. Cardiff will follow as Chopra is out for season. Only one of our strikers is scoring. I fear, with today''s news re CMS, we might come up slightly short.[/quote]

How do you think we got to second ? Its the fans negativity that is going to stop us going up not the lack of goals.

[quote user="Gandhis homeboy"]I thought that we were meant to be getting left behind having not signed someone in january unlike our rivals. Oh well, 2nd will have to do.[/quote]

It''s a shame that.Only second,no silverware to come,gutted!!

[quote user="Appletonandy"]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6818431,00.html

Hope not![/quote]

My answer to that, is, if he can''t get in the side ahead of Torres at the moment... ;)

[quote user="Gandhis homeboy"]I thought that we were meant to be getting left behind having not signed someone in january unlike our rivals. Oh well, 2nd will have to do.[/quote]

Fair play to all of our serious rivals QPR, Swansea, Forest, Cardiff and finally Burnley - But if we don''t get someone in, i think we''ll survive as we have all season, especially with Martin coming back....