Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Why not follow the Arsenal solution? Think out of the box.

Arsenal needed a top centre back. They brought back Sol Campell.

Arsenal need a top goalkeeper. They''re talking to Jens Lehmann.

We need a striker for a few games. Why not talk to Hucks? He must be able to still handle 20-30 minutes or so a match!

Holt, Hucks and Hoolahan sounds about right!!!

[;)]

OTBC

Hux has gone, lambert has his own team now, why get in a player that hasn''t done anything to get Norwich to 2nd this season?

I know how everyone here loves HUX (some too much) but we have a new manager incharge, arsenal have the sane gaffer! It''s all different.

Yes, on paper it would seem a good idea, however the 2 players you talk about (Jens and Sol), both of their games are based on positioning. When you have a player like Hucks who was all about speed, he will not be able to play to even close to the level he did before as he will have lost the speed.

This is ridiculous on so many levels. Hucks retired because he picked up a hip problem and he retired 2 years ago! I seem to recall he didn''t actually enjoy playing in the centre forward role that much at Norwich. He prefered drifting in from the left hand side, receiving more of the ball and running at people.

[quote user="Jacko"]

This is ridiculous on so many levels. Hucks retired because he picked up a hip problem and he retired 2 years ago! I seem to recall he didn''t actually enjoy playing in the centre forward role that much at Norwich. He prefered drifting in from the left hand side, receiving more of the ball and running at people.

[/quote]

Of course it is, but the thread starter is a serial attention-seeker. He knows that Hucks is popular amongst the fans so just threw his name into this to get a few of our more simple forum members salivating.

This isn''t attention seeking, this is people being cleverly clawed in. He was joking! You muppets!

[quote user="AJ"]This isn''t attention seeking, this is people being cleverly clawed in. He was joking! You muppets![/quote]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Unbelievable that some people clearly took the OP as serious![/quote]

Oh bless, you two share the same birthday (yesterday).

1. Trawl internet for current football story.

2. Find tenuous link to NCFC.

3. Post wordy thread with plenty of extra questions hoping desperately that other posters will fill the obvious gaps in your knowledge.

4. One love [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

1. Trawl internet for current football story.

2. Find tenuous link to NCFC.

3. Post wordy thread with plenty of extra questions hoping desperately that other posters will fill the obvious gaps in your knowledge.

4. One love [;)]

[/quote]

Gaps. Which gaps?

Shack, seems you''ve been blindsided by that inner circle.

Pity.

But still, one love.

[;)]

OTBC

I am drooling just at the thought of this. Oh Huckerbee, hucker, hucker, huckerbee...... [Y]

[IMG]http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTf2leuoBN.yMAPChWBQx./SIG=131nc0u3g/EXP=1300310750/**http%3a//www.northcentralnewf.org/images/2000regspec/album/images/drool_jpg.jpg[/IMG]

Beware the dangers of the -

[IMG]http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTf2zauoBNIBoASwFWBQx./SIG=12oches67/EXP=1300310874/**http%3a//i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/DreamingInNeon/inner-circle.gif[/IMG]

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Don''t mean to offend Hucks but he''ll probably admit this himself but he was never going to be a player who played into his mid-late 30''s,

His main asset was his pace and once you lose that as a direct runner like himself you lose your threat considerably.

I believe he would have had another season in him after Roeder had released him but the signs were there, that he wasn''t quite the Hucks of the previous 4 years with the chronic hip injury.

Just a whiff of his fifth spliff and Bly''s stiff and groping for his pink-un. [:S]

Senility + ganga = one love......

And while we at it getting Hucks out of retirement lets get mid 80''s legendary striker Kevin Drinkell to put his boots on again to provide Holt with the consistant strike partner hes missed all season!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Just a whiff of his fifth spliff and Bly''s stiff and groping for his pink-un. [:S]

Senility + ganga = one love......

[/quote]

Hey there Stalker!

Seems you''re fixated with ganja as usual - well, I assume that''s what you mean. ''Cos actually Ganga actually plays (sometimes) for the West Indies.

Something gone to your head perhaps? Do sort it out quickly before that dog pisses on your foot - again.

But still, one love.

OTBC

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[quote user="AJ"]This isn''t attention seeking, this is people being cleverly clawed in. He was joking! You muppets![/quote]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Unbelievable that some people clearly took the OP as serious![/quote]

[/quote]Jog on back to the It''s not just football section [:|]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Hux has gone, lambert has his own team now, why get in a player that hasn''t done anything to get Norwich to 2nd this season? I know how everyone here loves HUX (some too much) but we have a new manager incharge, arsenal have the sane gaffer! It''s all different.[/quote]

Did you mean insane?

BTW, I didn''t realise you had changed your username, thought you''d always been a banana?[:^)]

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

Of course it is, but the thread starter is a serial attention-seeker. He knows that Hucks is popular amongst the fans so just threw his name into this to get a few of our more simple forum members salivating.

[/quote]

Is it Jekyll or hide this month Ray, me old mucker?  The biggest fraud on here,so quick to pick fault, criticise and name call.  You really are a horrible, nasty little infestation, delighting in the misfortune of others because your own existance is so sad and meaningless.

How is that moustache coming on? Furiously, I suspect[;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[/quote]

Jog on back to the It''s not just football section [:|]
[/quote]

Woooooooooooooh, gonna make me, Big Boy?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it Jekyll or hide this month Ray, me old mucker?  The biggest fraud on here,so quick to pick fault, criticise and name call.  You really are a horrible, nasty little infestation, delighting in the misfortune of others because your own existance is so sad and meaningless.

[/quote]

LOL, I have a Fan Club...

Do you want me to come around and autograph a part of your body?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Hux has gone, lambert has his own team now, why get in a player that hasn''t done anything to get Norwich to 2nd this season?

I know how everyone here loves HUX (some too much) but we have a new manager incharge, arsenal have the sane gaffer! It''s all different.[/quote]Based on that logic, we shouldn''t be bringing anyone in?I still think coulds do destroy this whole league with just 1 toe.

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but the thing is Raymond, you''d probably enjoy it too much and Getard[;)]

Still play the old Ratchet and Clank much?  

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but the thing is Raymond, you''d probably enjoy it too much and Getard[;)]

Still play the old Ratchet and Clank much?  

[/quote]

Damn, busted! You''re far to clever for my subterfuge to work here Sherlock. Anyways, can you tell me the three or four before that as I have forgotten them myself....