Sign in to follow this  
Kent Canary

Hat Trick?

I see the 2005 - 6 pricing details have been announced. However, what do people make of the ''hat trick'' scheme? Obviously at the moment as a member who cant get to every match, Im in the Ticket Priority Scheme. Next season though, there is the Hat Trick scheme, which unless Ive read it wrong will mean an extra £10 to join, to get the guarunteed three tickets. I see Ill be given priority if I renew before March, and the price of membership appears to have dropped to £10 (which is good).

I can see the necessity of some scheme or other given the removal of the new membership cap, and 6000 tickets set aside for ''casual'' fans.

I dont mind paying to see my team, so of course Ill pay, though wondered what anyone else thought about this extra charge to be on the list..?

Just another way of shafting supporters if you ask me who cant either afford a season ticket or would not be in their interest to have one (job etc).

The 05/06 ticket prices don''t look too bad to me.  I think it''s a bit of an exageration when the EDP say prices are "soaring".  A 7.3% rise isn''t so bad, especially considering clubs like West Brom put their prices up by about 35% or something ridicuous when they got promoted.  I bet it won''t cost anymore to have a Norwich season ticket than it would to have an Ipswich, West Ham, Leeds or Sunderland season ticket, even if we stay in the top flight

OK so the club should invest in players and let fans in free eh Navman? Smell the coffee friend you cant have it both ways.