Sign in to follow this  
Mario Harpershite

Barry Fry at Carrow Road as we speak...

No photo.. I work here and colleague''s just come in and said he saw him walking accross the carpark.  Car park attendent also confirmed.

Take it or leave it - as always, just passing it on.

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

No photo.. I work here and colleague''s just come in and said he saw him walking accross the carpark.  Car park attendent also confirmed.

[/quote]I believe you Mario. You were right before. [Y]

craig mackail smith spotted in Asda!!                  Ok maybe not. I couldn''t stop myself!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

[/quote]

Cheers!

I am aware the following might discredit me in some eyes but I have just been out for a chat with the carpark chap myself and seen a Silver Mercedes GL420 with the licence plate ''POS 11'' in the carpark!!

Seriously, if I was making it up I would do better than that!

Here to see McNally apparently...

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

[/quote]

Cheers!

I am aware the following might discredit me in some eyes but I have just been out for a chat with the carpark chap myself and seen a Silver Mercedes GL420 with the licence plate ''POS 11'' in the carpark!!

[/quote]

You would normally associate a car reg POS as pile of shit, can''t think of someone''s initials as POS

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]POS11 checks out as a silver Merc taxed til end of July[/quote]

Can you do these checks for free ? if so can you let me know where you do them.

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

[/quote]

Cheers!

[/quote]

You would normally associate a car reg POS as pile of shit, can''t think of someone''s initials as POS

[/quote]

Are you serious? POS 11 - POSH

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

[/quote]

Cheers!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends where you put a black screw head on the plate to read POSH innit.......................

From a car reg site:

9. Barry Fry, the manager of ''The Posh'' Peterborough FC, bought POS 11 from dealer Regtransfers.co.uk. He thought David Beckham might like to buy it from him for his wife Victoria ''Posh Spice'', but Becks said she dislikes her nickname. In any case they already own W77 DVB

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mario Harpershite"]

[/quote]

Cheers!

[/quote]

Lets hope there is something in this but why would Pos be sending the director of football and not thier C E O I thought thats what usually happens, or was it just Doncaster spinning  yarns, I''m not doubting you Mario 

As far as I''m concerned, Mario is on the trusted list of informants.That said, I can only think of one other poster off the top of my head who would be on that list. Doesn''t say much for the majority of informants!

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]POS11 checks out as a silver Merc taxed til end of July[/quote]

Can you do these checks for free ? if so can you let me know where you do them.
[/quote]

http://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/application?origin=vnav_bar.jsp&event=bea.portal.framework.internal.refresh&pageid=Vehicle+Enquiry

So, a reliable source has posted that Barry Fry is at Carrow Road to see David McNally. This leads us on to why he would be here, any ideas anyone?