Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Disgraceful IMO

The people having ago at McNally on Twitter about not signing CMS should hang their heads in shame! I cannot believe he has the patience to respond to you all, but the general lowdown of it all is that we don''t have 3 million to spend so we simply couldn''t match their pricetag!

That, and he could be smart and using social media as a tool into fooling Peterboro into a u-turn.

Either way, they are dicks. (Those twittering him)

Read some of the tweets people have sent him and you''re right some of them are disgraceful; I''m proud of our club but people like that really do let the side down

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]He shouldn''t have a twitter account in the first place really, well not to discuss work issues anyway.[/quote]

that

Since when has discussing work on Social Networking sites not been allowed?

Even if he didn''t talk about NCFC on twitter, do you really think that would stop people asking him questions/sending him abusive messages?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]He shouldn''t have a twitter account in the first place really, well not to discuss work issues anyway.[/quote]

that

[/quote]Yeh why interact with the clubs supporters? What a monster.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Woooooo, another thread on CMS![/quote]

Hmmm, I can be a bit of a Forum Policeman sometimes but I can see this subject warranting it''s own space. It''s not really about CMS is it?

I find it quite refreshing that the current members of NCFC will actually discuss things with the supporters and give reasons why transfers didn''t take place.Put us back 2-3 yrs and we had silence as though no-one cared.Respect where respect is due.

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

Hmmm, I can be a bit of a Forum Policeman sometimes but I can see this subject warranting it''s own space. It''s not really about CMS is it?

[/quote]

Ultimatley it revolves around CMS''s on/off transfer to City!

Why it couldnt be put in with the one of the many threads I dont know. 

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

[/quote]

Ultimatley it revolves around CMS''s on/off transfer to City!

Why it couldnt be put in with the one of the many threads I dont know. 

[/quote]Thanks for your insightful contribution to this thread CD, appreciated mate.

So is the thread 2 under this,

Which revolves around CMS - Which there must be atleast 10 threads about, then another 10 on who shall we but instead, Another 10 on whether 3 Mill is too much or not, 10 on tickets/allocation/how many are we taking.

SDPete as done a real good job merging threads latly.

He doesnt work 24/7???????????

I said he as done a really good job latly!

Shame there isnt more admin/moderators!

Yeah, agreed with Alec here. I was just reading some of the tweets to David and some were a touch embarrassing (but funny too). It''s all gone a little Canary Call - My favourite was from a lad who''s name will go unmentioned, but is called Luke, who couldn''t leave DM alone, it appeared he was after his very own 60 minute question and answer session with him - It would start off a little abusive such as ''Typical Norwich - Total lack of ambition'', David would ask why, and when he replied and got no response from DM, he''d keep pestering him for an answer with each question becoming more and more desperate and complimentary - Well worth a quick read. The bottom line is, is that David McNally''s a big boy and i''m sure he can handle abit of cr@p on there, it goes with the territory. Anyway, he''d be a fool if he didn''t realise that 99% of us Canaries think he''s doing an outstanding job here, so much so that i believe Neil Doncaster wasn''t even fit enough to be his tea-boy.