Sign in to follow this  
chuggs

so who next

So w have missed out on CMS but i think club have done the right thing, I do think we need someone to help Holt and to also push us over the line,

WHO DO YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE, SENSIBLE SUGGESTIONS

I''d love to see Billy sharp here, Rickie Lambert is also a possibility for that sort of money or Ched back - but I am not sure Ched''s current form justifies that sort of price tag...£2m total would be the max.

[quote user="chuggs"]So w have missed out on CMS but i think club have done the right thing, I do think we need someone to help Holt and to also push us over the line, WHO DO YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE, SENSIBLE SUGGESTIONS[/quote]

We seem to be doing perfectly ok with the team we have. If we are not careful our forwards are going to lose faith with their long term futures at this club clearly most people seem to think that for some reason the team second in the league scoring shed loads of goals and playing better than at any time in the season are incapable of dealing with 9 more games.  

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Dzeko is only on the bench for City tonight :P[/quote]

Whose bench? Asda''s?

Oh wrong week, I have been thinking all day, where''s all the signings.

Interesting, I think Mackail Smith isn''t dead yet, I probably wouldn''t pay more then 2.5million for him though.