Sign in to follow this  
Rolf Harris

qpr in for holt

I tell you what ''Turin'' I fear you have got that just right.

As Fry his chairman (and others) have found out - they are not dealing with ''Little Norwich'' any more.

Let Sky and all the football spivs take note DON''T MESS WITH NORWICH!

Proud to be a Yella

How many strikers do they need (Miller, Helguson, Hulse, Mackie, Tommy Smith, Agyemang as well as Taarabt & Routledge)?

We only have Holt, Jackson, Martin & Wilby ... and only one of them regularly scores.

Swansea are another rival who seem to have a vast array of strikers (Beattie, Moore, Dobbie, Siclair and now Borini).

You can see why we put in such a generous offer for CMS. Just think what we could do with some of those strikers infront of our midfield!

Holt is never going to leave here.  We love him, he loves us, it''s a match made in heaven.  I don''t think Holt would go to QPR even if we didn''t go up and they did.

Yeah this is the biggest joke story ever. No way on earth would our club sell Holt - certainly at this moment. He is probably the most inspirational player behind all of the good work we have done in the last 2 seasons and the people in charge now are very much aware of that. Lambert would sooner have his balls cut off and go work for Ipswich than have Holt sold.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Yeah this is the biggest joke story ever. No way on earth would our club sell Holt - certainly at this moment. He is probably the most inspirational player behind all of the good work we have done in the last 2 seasons and the people in charge now are very much aware of that. Lambert would sooner have his balls cut off and go work for Ipswich than have Holt sold.[/quote]I 100% agree this is a non-story, although I am not sure I quite buy in to the conspiracy to wreck our promotion theory.The above post sums things up nicely, however it is odd that some folks throughout this thread seem to be expressing such righteous indignation that a club should approach our star player at this time in a promotion push when they were all for us doing the same to Peterborough....

I think this is just one big misunderstanding.It was in fact Holt that approached QPR. He let them know just who was coming to get them, knocked over their sandwich table, and left.

[quote user="Mason 47"]I think this is just one big misunderstanding.

It was in fact Holt that approached QPR. He let them know just who was coming to get them, knocked over their sandwich table, and left.

[/quote]

That made me chuckle Mason.

As for Holty to QPR i think someone in London is trying to unsettle our team because they are watching us reel them in!

Holty wants to play in the Premiership.. not spend another year in the championship with a mid table bunch of gits like QPR. if they get a points deduction mid table is what they will be

"We all know City have a looooooong reputation of cashing in on our top players "

err, no

Players usually move to bigger/more successful clubs. There has pretty much always been bigger and more succesful clubs than us. Players move.

Players who have left us have often previously joined us after leaving clubs for who we were seen as a bigger and more successful club. That is the nature of the game, as players seek to find their highest playing level - something to do with wages amongst other things. The same players are also usually able to leave through THEIR choice ie a release clause contract.

However that''s not so much fun as the pantomime wicked stepmother theory beloved of the terminally dim.

or are now with us have often came from