Sign in to follow this  
@jayncfc

Peterborough FC Radio Thing

They are talking up the depth of the squad, they will move onto CMS in a minute, but atm they are banging on about the depth and that they can score.

Now onto interview with their top guy, names goes from me, talking about the young Furgy coming back etc...

Darren is a god, they spoke about how many wins they needed to win when he came in and they were 7th.... yada yada yada yada.McCann being a fantastic captain now, they think they need to win 10 games to win the league now. Rightly are where they are, they need to finish strongly in order to go up.Argh my god, now going on to him thinking about the club rather than his wallet, by getting rid of these managers that didn''t work.

Sounds like they could be softening the blow for their fans with us getting CMS possibly?

I really hope we can get him by the deadline tomorrow.

BTW does anyone know what time the deadline is?

This is if they go up, they are saying that they will bring in players for that.... NOW: They are putting on 2 songs that he has chosen, we are getting treated to a Damien Rice song, REALLY FFS!

As this interview was recorded 4 hours ago dont you think if he says they were going to sell CMS the news would have leaked out by now .

Loan deadline is a week tomorrow at 5pm.

So just about a week to get him if we can. I would love the Peterborough guy to say CMS is coming, but i''m not expecting anything as dramatic as that - so what can we expect to hear?

It all kicked off Friday, Norwich came in strong, I called his agent, he insisted that we let the boy. I said to Barry to offer was unacceptable. 1.5m  up front, 1 if we went up. If we want him, we need to put 2m up now, and then 1m in add ons!FACT

There has been all sorts of bids in for him, their heart didn''t drop. The manager needs to know, he didn''t want the player upset about it, he wanted them to know that they want £2m and not a penny less.

It will be done at that price because that is the price that they will take. I think that the agent has said it was a goer. We have called 18 times since apparently!

*Personal Oppinion* I think we''ll pull out the stops and pay the asking price.if, god forbid, Holty got injured and we blew this chance at promotion for the sake of an extra half mil they would have to take full responsibility gotta "go for it" as they said in January!

Thank you Mr. Foulger for CMS, that''s the deal, it is on the table we know what it is and so do they. I reckon someone will be putting their hand in their pocket and signing a big juicy check tonight. He said that the offer is on at that price if we put our hands in our pocket, he cannot turn it down as that would be two faced. He wants CMS to go on and do well, but he won''t be knocked down. Also, now how amazing he is at negotiating, how he knocks people down and gets them in.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]Surely we can stump that up? Well according to Talksport we made anotherbid so let''s hope and see if that is enough.[/quote]I would only go to £2 million (reluctantly) if there were no add ons for promotion.They can''t have it both ways.

CMS could go to Wigan, Stoke or even Newcastle and become a fans favourite and they should put their money in their pocket. He has also done so well to get the sell on fee down. They have a list "If CMS was to go tomorrow they have a list, but we cannot get them in tomorrow" If Norwich come in with £3m tomorrowIf they come back with that kind of figure "He will go!"

Sod it if we have been promoted then £1 million is a drop in the ocean. If its £2 million with £1 million if we go up then I think we need to take a punt.

A lot of backtracking, a lot of rhetoric, apparently Norwich won''t come in that high....  its not about the money YADAYADAYADA