Sign in to follow this  
Carra Rud

The Froidee Fillum: Wolves (h) 01-02

Nice one! Thanks again for the memories!

I had just moved to Cardiff then and was watching it in Springboks, a lone Norwich fan with 5 Wolves fans spread around the bar. Huge screen, lots of nerve lager and a massive smile and celebration on my own.

Interesting to see Libbra celebrating with Mackay - I didn''t recollect him being in the squad then.

Great memories thanks. How we beat anyone with Rivers, Easton, and Mulryne in the side is anyones guess, just shows how spoilt we are for quality today.

great stuff.

what amazes me about this clip is all those people standing in the river end, looking excited and happy. what an atmosphere it creates.

otbc!

[quote user="pete"]Great memories thanks. How we beat anyone with Rivers, Easton, and Mulryne in the side is anyones guess, just shows how spoilt we are for quality today.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.  Easton''s crosses - superb but what went wrong?  Libbra - bloody hell.  How the hell did we win with all them in the team?  Just shows when you''re on a roll.....!

Great game. Some fantastic names in there including the unfortunately Alex Notman, and Marc Libbra. That''s not to mentioned the wolves team, a young Joleon Lescott; future canaries Mo Camara and Kevin Cooper and probably the youngest oldest looking footballer Colin Cameron.

Probably my favourite atmosphere at Carrow Road ever! Before the game I was cheesed-off as I could only get tickets in the River End but ended up having a fantastic view of all of our goals. Rrrrrrrr.... great days.

Malky''s goal trumps Goss''s against Bayern as my favourite ever goal at CR. The Barclay was literally shaking beneath my feet when that went in.

Three wins and a draw and we''re there again. For Wolves, read Leeds. Can''t wait.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]Malky''s goal trumps Goss''s against Bayern as my favourite ever goal at CR. The Barclay was literally shaking beneath my feet when that went in.

Three wins and a draw and we''re there again. For Wolves, read Leeds. Can''t wait.[/quote]I can remember the barclay going ballistic! The chap behind me and my mate grabbed us both and there was he biggest bundle i have ever been in.. there were people from all rows in our row, my sun glasses got broken... it was a mosh pit, really awesome.I can remember saying to my mate that we were already at Cardiff despite having the 2nd leg to go.. Wolves were a spent force. Remember them taking the lead in the first leg and not being worried as the sun was out.. dont know why i thought that at the time.. just thought that as it was sunny we couldn''t lose.

It was such a good day, I was only 12 and had to put up with all the abuse from West Ham/Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs/Man Utd fans due to living in Essex so finally I thought we had a chance of doing something special!

McVeigh''s goal was one of the highlights of being a City fan. I was sat pretty much straight behind it (I''m the mug wrapped up in flags and foam fingers and all sorts in front row of the river end!) and it was a magic time for all involved!

Any chance of uploading the Stockport game that got us into the playoffs? That''d be great to see again!